Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405021116.647138.jpg

Okay I just talked to a manager at SSC . About the issues . They are willing to do something . If you bought the figure from SSC and are having issues with the Rubber dome on ED-209 . Call them and tell them. I have one only reason why I called

Yeah, what are they willing to do exactly?

Quote possible refund or replacement if wanted . I have to wait to hear back . The manager said the more we hear about it the more we can do about it. At least its something .

As the distributor it doesn't seem like Sideshow would have a lot of options. I mean, they could offer a refund. Or replace it with another ED that will probably do the same thing.

Assuming this turns out to be a widespread issue, it's Hot Toys' problem and Sideshow is kinda left holding the bag to some degree. It's not like Hot Toys is going to offer replacement domes. Or probably even acknowledge that the problem is happening at all.

This is one of those times when the language barrier and HT's complete lack of communication with their customer base is enormously frustrating.

Back