Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True but the clean robo look with the Weller face is enough for me. So probably I will buy it. A dev regarding the color. You have both...which one is more movie accurate color wise?

Anyway thanks guys.

Neither has an accurate paintjob but I think I'd give it to Enterbay for having something of a blueish tint which, accurate or not, just looks better than silver.

When you're used to the Hot Toys be prepared for the Enterbay figure to be light and plasticky feeling.

At least the EB one has much better colors. The stock paint on the HT totally ruins what could have been one of the best HT figures ever made, that's for sure.

Also do not sell the Hot Toys figure. It's a great figure as is for 1/6 scale.

Side by side, the paint on EB is far superior and unless you are one of those collectors who really care about how heavy a figure is when held, it's impossible to tell the EB is light as it is from looking at it. Overal proportion on the EB is better as well IMO, I think the chunky thighs make it look more balanced.

Put it this way, the EB Robocop weighs way less than my 1/4 Mcfarlane Robo but there is no mistake which one is the cheap figure here. The only time I care about weight is when I buy gold bars.

Well I already sold my Hot Toys Robo. I loved it but I only have room for one RoboCop. And he will have company. The Enterbay BD T-800.

True but the clean robo look with the Weller face is enough for me. So probably I will buy it. A dev regarding the color. You have both...which one is more movie accurate color wise?

Anyway thanks guys.

I might be very biased as I was able to get the Enterbay version for $200.

The Enterbay comes with a Weller face and the color and sculpts are far more accurate. I haven't had any quality issues. Even though the electronics were said to be gone, everything worked perfectly. Plus this version comes with a ton more accessories and display options.

IMO, the only pluses for the HT version are the inclusion of metal parts and articulated fingers.

The only reason I haven't sold mine is that it scales with the ED209.

Robocop 1 BD parts and 4 Weller mouth variants, all of which are well done...and the chair if you went for that version...and overall better articulation and range of motion. What they did for the shoulders and hips was very clever.

Guys I got my Enterbay Robo. There is a line at the helmet above the face. Can you guys check yours that is it the same or is it a fault?

1.jpg

Edit:

I found a youtube video and it looks like the helmet has the same gap. It is around 25:45 mark.

Last edited:
Well the Hot Toys version is definitely has a better quality. There is no question about it. However you won't really play with them anyway.

BBTS has the Battle Damaged and Alex Murphy set for $440 with $100 bonus store credit right now. I finally picked it up, had been eyeing this set and it brings it to a lower price than what used sets had been going for on eBay.

Even the hardest of hardcore fans love it.
i still love intact helmeted Robocop 7.5:3.5 times more for being more memorable. i'd live with new robocop without BD one, but not the other way around.

Back