Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, and thank you for the welcome too! :) I hope to be more active here in the future. Been a visitor here for many years. Looking forward to "battle damaged" Robo too!

Great job daywalker. Heck of a first posting. It makes the HT stick out like a sore thumb.

tumblr_inline_ngtqekXVyF1sc2k1v.jpg

I dunno, I'm not sure if the Hot Toys more shiny reflective paint job is movie accurate, but for me it makes the figure look better. The repaint above I think makes the figure look more toyish.

I dunno, I'm not sure if the Hot Toys more shiny reflective paint job is movie accurate, but for me it makes the figure look better. The repaint above I think makes the figure look more toyish.
honestly, they both look like toys in most of the pics

nice repaint daywalker!!!

$228? Before shipping, but still, $228? :gah:

Well that's just sickening, makes me want to cancel my pre order for battle damaged robo set, eat the nrd, and wait for a few months after its release
Probably will come out ahead

should i get Robocop with the chair or without? SS had a 20% off right now and $42.50 in Rewards Points.

Back