Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ I believe so. That's the BD version I'm referring to. I hope it looks good, so far we've only seen the back and part of the side in rear 3/4 view.

Damn, I wish they would just throw in the Murphy heads cult and bd chest piece and charge me more, don't want to have to buy two robos

Damn, I wish they would just throw in the Murphy heads cult and bd chest piece and charge me more, don't want to have to buy two robos

I wouldn't mind paying extra for all that to be included. I have this one preordered and depending on the BD version, I'll pick it up or stay with this one :)

Yeah, I agree. They want to make more money on a 2nd figure so that's probably why, otherwise this could've been a DX with all those extra goodies! I think it already comes with a BD chest piece and BD helmet, but the new one is supposed to be much more damage after he faced the firing squad of cops. Don't really know what other accessories he could have except for a blood-stained spike or perhaps the cobra assault cannon, maybe some baby food? LOL

Yeah, I agree. They want to make more money on a 2nd figure so that's probably why, otherwise this could've been a DX with all those extra goodies! I think it already comes with a BD chest piece and BD helmet, but the new one is supposed to be much more damage after he faced the firing squad of cops. Don't really know what other accessories he could have except for a blood-stained spike or perhaps the cobra assault cannon, maybe some baby food? LOL

Throw is some old barrels to stack the baby food on and they sold me a 2nd robo
:clap:slap

Now that DX 13 is bought and sitting on the shelf, this guy and his yet to be revealed brother, Murphy are my main focuses. I think next year this hobby will have Robocop being my priority.

It's the only thing I have on preorder and pretty much the only thing I want for next year. Thank goodness a lot of these companies are focusing on things I'm not interested in. Keep up the Marvel and Predator stuff Hot Toys, you're saving me $$$.

With all the HT figs being released early I wonder if Robocop will come out early, that's the one I'm really waiting for,:exactly:
I cant wait to see what HT have done with the sound effect for the fig. :lol

A few lines that have to be included are:

''Dead or alive, you're coming with me.''
''Come quietly or there will be... trouble.''
''Serve the public trust, protect the innocent, uphold the law''.
''Your move, Creep''.
''Thank you for your co-operation''.

I am afraid of that sound feature!!!

I recently saw a promo vid for NECAs ED209; and although NECA is different for Hot Toys, I am afraid of a poor sound quality.
The sound effect in the NECA video was... bad, to be honest.

I just don't know what's coming from Hot Toys.

Besides, I wonder: what kind of battery will be required?
Where will the battery be inserted?
Will the battery compartment hinder any of the articulation points????

I just can't wait for Robo!

Merry Christmas guys.
It's already over here in Germany. :)

I am afraid of that sound feature!!!

I recently saw a promo vid for NECAs ED209; and although NECA is different for Hot Toys, I am afraid of a poor sound quality.
The sound effect in the NECA video was... bad, to be honest.

It will be bad in the HT figure as well. Bank on it.

I'm worried about compromising the sculpt to have the speaker output. I'd be happy to bin the electronic gimmicks altogether.

Back