Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doesn't say pre-order, it says it will ship 30 days after payment

It really doesn't matter what the listing says. The seller is just putting that in there to make sure ebay doesn't pull his listing. Anyone preordering on ebay more than 45 days out is just asking to have their money taken. You can't file a claim after 45 days and you can't leave feedback after 60 days, so even reputable sellers can scam you and come through unscathed. It's not worth it.

I don't know if this has been asked before, but where's the blue/purple tint that he has on his body? The more recent pic I've seen don't seem to have it. What do you guys think about that?

robocopvancouver.jpg

Yes it's definitely paint. I suppose HT might have taken photos of a silver prototype, and the subtle color hues might be added in the final version. They might be working on an automated shading system for production or something along those lines, which will take a few months to finalize.

First robo looked silver but under the right conditions had the rainbow hue to him so I expect they will get it right this time too.

I don't know if this has been asked before, but where's the blue/purple tint that he has on his body? The more recent pic I've seen don't seem to have it. What do you guys think about that?

robocopvancouver.jpg
I'm really really happy with how the paint looks on the figure, and I think they've got enough of those variants in colors added already. I'd hate for them to overdo it and end up with a pink Robocop.

946827_10151423197027344_269910830_n.jpg

Ed 209 looks fantastic. The pose is not movie-like at all but shows the figure posing possibilities.

Regarding Robo, I'm hoping the armor will have blue and red transparent hues, if they want to make it movie-accurate. It was painted like this by Robb Bottin, as plain silver looks too boring.

Obscenely perfect movie figure. To think I almost convinced myself to buy the original off Ebay for $500+ :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

:monkey4

Back