Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna be the picky twat. The shoulder rings are too big and stick out further than the tops of the arms. Also the two bolts in front of each set of rings are not present.

It's your money buy which brand u want again just asking why enterbay/ht's version and u answered that in point 1.

This robocop figure is gorgeous.
But I will rather cancel this edition and wait for the next one which will offer more option and maybe the 2nd movie color scheme.
I will avoid regrets, spare money and space because I don't want to end up with a shelf crowded with multi version of the same character, even if it's robocop.
To tell you the truth, I'm pissed because HT announced another version just a day after I POed. I hate them when they do that! :mad:
Can't they just add the head to this one?

By the way, HT figure won't be out before marsh 2014.
EB is supposed to released their robocop this year.
I will compare it to HT version and if it pleased me, I will take it instead.
It will be bigger and will most certainly come with the un-helmeted head.
For now I hold back and will wait and see what's next.

Why doesn't One Sixth Bruce have a price for this when most other UK sellers do, anyone know?

I asked him the same thing, his reply was we don't get them from Sideshow so we can't give you a price :slap
So I ordered from Collectible Kitbash £199 for Robo and £269 for ED (Now sold out)

I'll be buying from my usual seller, full price. I just don't wanna miss out on getting them.

Ah.

I still haven't ordered them myself. I had ruled out CollectableKitbash because of the deposit but kinda reconsidered as ordering with them would be cheaper for me than anywhere else. Alas I have to wait till a VISA payment I made yesterday goes through before I can afford to be charged those deposits....and now they're 'out of stock' on ED and the standard Robo. I hope they'll come back in during the week.

Ah.

I still haven't ordered them myself. I had ruled out CollectableKitbash because of the deposit but kinda reconsidered as ordering with them would be cheaper for me than anywhere else. Alas I have to wait till a VISA payment I made yesterday goes through before I can afford to be charged those deposits....and now they're 'out of stock' on ED and the standard Robo. I hope they'll come back in during the week.

Someone asked if they would get back in stock a couple of days ago and Darren replied: "We will make Final Order on Preorders Taken this weekend..then that will be it."

I can't miss out on getting movie accurate Robocop figures this time round. The previous robocop releases didn't interest me at all but these are looking too good to miss. Cain is gonna be interesting to see.

Someone asked if they would get back in stock a couple of days ago and Darren replied: "We will make Final Order on Preorders Taken this weekend..then that will be it."

So I'm out of luck then. Damn. If not for the deposit I probably would have ordered there right away and not delayed.

Yeah that was me :D

Cool, did you get your orders in?

So I'm out of luck then. Damn. If not for the deposit I probably would have ordered there right away and not delayed.

:( I missed out on the ED-209 but luckily I pre-ordered the RoboCop w/o chair. I'm too hoping they'll add more but going by that comment I don't think so.

Darren from CKbash normally only gets a few of each fig so i'm not suprised he is sold out. I dunno what OSB's price will be or Lee from thegoodthebadtherobots. Both of whom i also normally order from but i'd say they would be about the same.

I ordered Robocop from collectiblesdirect. The price is the same as Darren's and you only need to pay a 10% layaway deposit on figs and postage is free in the UK.

https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/index.php?route=common/home

Last edited:
Cool, did you get your orders in?

:( I missed out on the ED-209 but luckily I pre-ordered the RoboCop w/o chair. I'm too hoping they'll add more but going by that comment I don't think so.

Yeah just Ed though, just missed out on Robo, but I did contact him and he said that they have not put out there full quota, incase Sideshow do not send theres, due to to the demand, so he will have a few left over :)

I know that shouldn't have but.....I got just got the old Robo for $125 yesterday. Complete with box and just a couple of scuff marks on the head. Guess the price is going down.....:lol:lol

Back