Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:impatient: for those of you that have shipped, did you guys order the combo (chair) or solo? I ordered the solo version and my order is still processing!! this sucks!!
:mad:

I just checked my order at SSC and it shipped. Weird that I didn't get a ship confirmation email. I ordered the RoboCop without the chair and I placed the order in September 2013 for whatever it's worth

I just checked my order at SSC and it shipped. Weird that I didn't get a ship confirmation email. I ordered the RoboCop without the chair and I placed the order in September 2013 for whatever it's worth

Hmm, I heard someone mention those that ordered the chair would ship first, I guess they were right. I ordered in sept as well. I know when I received my T-800 they didnt send me a shipment email either, I had to manually check on the website, I guess there slacking.:dunno

Just checked and my order for just the figure is arriving tomorrow.:yess: There was no email of this shipping for me either. Had mine on order since last year. Hopefully everyone gets theirs soon.

Can't believe it. I thought we'd be all dead from Ebola before this thing went out. My delivery date is Monday, just before the holiday... so I can mess around with it to my heart's content for two days :devil

Oh man, I'm so tired of seeing the word 'processing'. My thumb is calloused from refreshing my order page. I need a break...and a fuggin RoboCop figure.

Well I wouldn't be bothered with it too much. I myself ordered in May 2013 and only got a notice overnight.

I know, I shouldn't be so impatient seeing as a lot of you guys have been on PO much longer. I just have nothing else to look forward to as I only collect RoboCop. I guess I'll go play with my NECA figures. 😏

Still very tempted by this figure but every time I look up reviews that stupid chrome body irks me. Who's going to be the first one to paint this damned thing? lol

Totally agree. The figures a no brainer from the official shots but the in hand reviews just kill it for me.

Back