Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well looks like Loonten shipped mine out when I requested a cancellation/refund. Even gave me a tracking number which shows item was picked up. I have question though. Will SSC still charge me for the NRD if I cancelled within 24 hours of me ordering? I haven't got any emails that they're about to charge me like my other PO's.

Well looks like Loonten shipped mine out when I requested a cancellation/refund. Even gave me a tracking number which shows item was picked up. I have question though. Will SSC still charge me for the NRD if I cancelled within 24 hours of me ordering? I haven't got any emails that they're about to charge me like my other PO's.

You might want to live chat them while they are still open SS, also goes to show you got to show those ebayers whats up and give em a stiff kick in the ass!

Got an email saying they are charging me on Thursday
Not sure how long it will take robo to ship

Got an email saying they are charging me on Thursday
Not sure how long it will take robo to ship

3-5 days, but I also heard they are shipping these guys out tomorrow maybe, we might get some from that batch and have it shipped on thursday? Or Friday? Which means I would get it on Tuesday :( but the wait will be worth it :yess:

Just curious but when did some of you order from Sideshow? I ordered back in October 2013 and have not gotten any kind of notification from them. I did a full pay so could that have anything to do with it?

Yeah but thats also the great thing, people are entitled to their opinions here, but its like I don't know what they could of done to make this figure any better, because for me the sculpt is good. And while its too silver for some's taste its ok for me. Can't wait to see this in my hand.

Yeah, I hear ya, but just wait till you see this thing on your shelf, you won't be able to take your eyes off it.

I ordered May 31st, 2013. Paid with credit card and gave an NRD up front. Have heard absolutely nothing from Sideshow regarding charging, shipping soon, etc.

Like I said earlier, the chair version of Robocop is shipping this week. I have no idea when the regular version will arrive at SSC.

I got my email that they will change my card on Thursday 😁😁😁😁😁
Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk

Just curious but when did some of you order from Sideshow? I ordered back in October 2013 and have not gotten any kind of notification from them. I did a full pay so could that have anything to do with it?

If you check your account on "manage account" and says nothing... then yes WORRY!!! if it says processing followed by shipping soon, then I wouldnt worry and join the rest of us in our pity party.:panic:

and to answer your question I ordered on Sept 6 on a flex and the last notice I got was a few days before the 25th letting me know they were going to bill me soon. Then it ended up charging me a few days after.

I ordered 9/9/14. Full payment. Robo sans chair. The only thing I've gotten from SS is an email response today from when I asked about how it was coming along. "The item is still expected to ship this month....unfortunately we don't yet have an exact shipping date....we will notify you when....yada yada."

Okay glad to see I'm not the only one who hasn't received any communications from Sideshow. I've waited over a year, what's another week or two?

Like I said earlier, the chair version of Robocop is shipping this week. I have no idea when the regular version will arrive at SSC.

I got my email that they will change my card on Thursday 😁😁😁😁😁
Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk

I ordered no chair. Lady at SS said mine is shipping this week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Checked my order status on Sideshow's site and Robocop shipped today! Delivery day is this Friday. I'm a little irritated that it didn't ship yesterday because I'm going out of town Friday and will be gone all weekend so I won't get to open him up until late Sunday or Monday. However, at least I know he's finally on the way!

Checked my order status on Sideshow's site and Robocop shipped today! Delivery day is this Friday. I'm a little irritated that it didn't ship yesterday because I'm going out of town Friday and will be gone all weekend so I won't get to open him up until late Sunday or Monday. However, at least I know he's finally on the way!

BOOM. It's in! Congrats. I may actually get him this week as I live in L.A. (next day delivery). Anyway, I just ordered this yesterday so I hope all you guys who ordered it a long time ago get yours shipped this week. :wink1:

Just checked my account and it's been SHIPPED!!!! Estimated delivery for the 10th on Monday:D
I didn't even get an email stating it was Shipped@_@ Glad it's finally on its way!!!

Back