Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clean is too vanilla!! I like it a little Dirty!

Do ya now?

tumblr_mp025yzQWc1s8mcvko1_250.gif

That's right... Smack it up, flip it rub it down....ohhh no! Grab it, stab it cuz ya know I gots to have it!!!
Did I mention I'm 40!!! 8)

I think a Clean Robo, Battle Damaged Robo + Murphy will look great in a detolf shelf. I agree the undamaged Robo is more iconic looking but I'm glad HT gave us the option , Just means I got to do more overtime at work now, to afford all this lot. :gah:

I think a Clean Robo, Battle Damaged Robo + Murphy will look great in a detolf shelf. I agree the undamaged Robo is more iconic looking but I'm glad HT gave us the option , Just means I got to do more overtime at work now, to afford all this lot. :gah:

These are heady times if you're a RoboCop fan. ED 209 QC issues aside, these three figures? Hoo boy. It'll be the first time I try to get two each of a figure, all three.

These are heady times if you're a RoboCop fan. ED 209 QC issues aside, these three figures? Hoo boy. It'll be the first time I try to get two each of a figure, all three.
Good luck if you plan on doubling up. Hopefully you have lots of space. I ran out of shelf room fast buying two of the same for most of my figures. Especially Hot Toys.

SSC now have robo up as November shipping now:

f4fe3c30edec013cb17b68cc73de0526.jpg

Here's hoping he ships out this week! !

Now loonten tells me that Robo's shipping either this weekend or next week. I'm this close to asking for a refund and just ordering from SSC.

Back