Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the regular version. Spoke with Dawn at SSC and she told me that the figure will ship next week.

I'm not crazy about my last payment date getting changed with no notice. It was scheduled for the 25th, and I was charged yesterday. If Sideshow is taking my money, why aren't they shipping my figure that day, or at least creating a shipping label? I don't know if there's been some unannounced policy change, but folks are getting charged for their DK Armory and are in the same boat as me.

I'm not crazy about my last payment date getting changed with no notice. It was scheduled for the 25th, and I was charged yesterday. If Sideshow is taking my money, why aren't they shipping my figure that day, or at least creating a shipping label? I don't know if there's been some unannounced policy change, but folks are getting charged for their DK Armory and are in the same boat as me.

Management:..."oh Frack...peeps are cancelling their PO and getting the ED/ROBO bundle deal...HURRY UP AND BILL EM ALL!"
CSR:...but we don't have product...it's still sitting on the docks..and what if they call us asking when it's going to be shipped?
Management: Frack...good question! um...umm...just tell 'em it will be shipped "in a week or so..." ya that'll do!

Management:..."oh Frack...peeps are cancelling their PO and getting the ED/ROBO bundle deal...HURRY UP AND BILL EM ALL!"
CSR:...but we don't have product...it's still sitting on the docks..and what if they call us asking when it's going to be shipped?
Management: Frack...good question! um...umm...just tell 'em it will be shipped "in a week or so..." ya that'll do!

Exactly what i was thinking.

I have a feeling even though Loonten despatched mine a few days ago (mid-week I think?) that it has yet to leave China. Does anyone have any experience with the CP tracking numbers not showing jack? as in it states they haven't even received the item.

I'm sure it's nothing and I trust Loonten fully as I've used him in the past but yeah.. this being RoboDelay, you never know what's REALLY going on.

It takes weeks to get past customs. I'm waiting for something from loonten right now and it has been over a week now and it is still at customs. Give it another week or two.

It takes weeks to get past customs. I'm waiting for something from loonten right now and it has been over a week now and it is still at customs. Give it another week or two.

Yeah I know it often gets stuck at customs, just no proof it's even left China yet. As I say I'm not too worried, I just think China Post is a complete waste of time.

Did he not give you a tracking number?

Yeah, that's why I asked if anyone has had issues were the tracking number does nothing (doesn't even show as being received). I've read it happens with China Post but just wanted some verification from you guys I guess.

Well, it didn't ship this week like I hoped. I got really excited when they charged my final payment on Wednesday and the order status changed to "Item(s) Shipping Soon", but since then nada. I guess it will be next week. What's really odd, however, is that on my order history page the status of the order says "Processing", but if you actually click on "View Order" and go to the order detail page the status is "Item Shipping Soon" :cuckoo:

Yeah, that's why I asked if anyone has had issues were the tracking number does nothing (doesn't even show as being received). I've read it happens with China Post but just wanted some verification from you guys I guess.

I contacted loonten and he said mine will be shipping on Monday. I'm thinking he just created a shipping label for you and yours will be dispatched the same day as mine. Wow, SSC with all these delays just like with Mark XLII wherein they shipped out one week after cards were charged.

Hail, Hail, the Gang's All Here! Well, except for Alex Murphy.

robocollection.jpg

Back