Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even as one of the guys who isn't totally against the 2014 Robocop, the fact he keeps being brought up in these threads is starting to annoy.

Yeah, I want this now as well. Getting a little impatient.

I really want to know if ED has a rubber dome or not too.

It looks suspiciously rubber in that vid on the previous page......

Even as one of the guys who isn't totally against the 2014 Robocop, the fact he keeps being brought up in these threads is starting to annoy.

Its inevitable and best to just accept for the time being. :)

The new version will run its course in due time (especially if the movie sucks.) HT deliberately planned these figures so that they'd coincide with the hype of the new movie (or at the very least a counter point to those put off by the new designs.) Regardless of their motives references/comparisons between the two are pretty much guaranteed as the new film quickly draws near.

If it makes you feel any better people are constantly referencing the Verhoeven version in the 2014 movie thread.

I think this robocop figure is going to look great displayed next to my DX13. As far as new 2014 robocop merchandise goes... Not interested.

I would imagine HT would be aiming for their initial release of these guys to capitalize with the '14 version being released but having said that I imagine most of the buyers will be fans of the original anyway and the new film being released I can't really see having much to do with this figure so he may be delayed.

Just got the new BluRay for $7.99, but I compared it to my Steelbook 20th Anniversary Special Edition from some years ago. Does it come with the same special features or is there some new things, because it looks like it comes with the same ones? Wondering if anyone else who had it knew, since I favor the steelbook cover more, even though it isn't in HD.

Where did u get it for $7.99? I know it was on sale prior, but can't find it now for that price

And I'm wondering if there's enough to justify the cost if I already have it on blu ray

Where did u get it for $7.99? I know it was on sale prior, but can't find it now for that price

And I'm wondering if there's enough to justify the cost if I already have it on blu ray

That was the price in Best Buy for the last 2 weeks.

Just got the new BluRay for $7.99, but I compared it to my Steelbook 20th Anniversary Special Edition from some years ago. Does it come with the same special features or is there some new things, because it looks like it comes with the same ones? Wondering if anyone else who had it knew, since I favor the steelbook cover more, even though it isn't in HD.

It comes with all the old Material plus a Whole New Interview with Cast/crew. Plus this is a major Upgrade from the previous releases, it's a whole New Transfer:D

I ordered it from BestBuy.com and it just came in the mail. It looks like the same features as the steelbook I got years ago, but I guess the only difference is that it's been upgraded to HD blu-ray quality? I did see the features a long time ago and they are pretty awesome, but if it's the same ones, then I might just return it as I like the steelbook more. I don't mind the non-HD quality. I haven't really touched it in years since I first got it.

I ordered it from BestBuy.com and it just came in the mail. It looks like the same features as the steelbook I got years ago, but I guess the only difference is that it's been upgraded to HD blu-ray quality? I did see the features a long time ago and they are pretty awesome, but if it's the same ones, then I might just return it as I like the steelbook more. I don't mind the non-HD quality. I haven't really touched it in years since I first got it.
thanks, had a $5 coupon to bb and picked it up for $3.65, it does look better than the 07 version I had
Brighter and more clear plus I don't have all the extras
Love robocop, one of my top two movies

thanks, had a $5 coupon to bb and picked it up for $3.65, it does look better than the 07 version I had
Brighter and more clear plus I don't have all the extras
Love robocop, one of my top two movies

Nice! Not sure if you know this, but what you could do is trade in your old one to get $5 off of any new blu-ray $9.99 or more when they have that promotion. They usually run it a few times a year, they started doing that last year I think, so you just have to wait until it is active.

Nice! Not sure if you know this, but what you could do is trade in your old one to get $5 off of any new blu-ray $9.99 or more when they have that promotion. They usually run it a few times a year, they started doing that last year I think, so you just have to wait until it is active.

Best Buy stopped that program towards the middle of last year.

Best Buy stopped that program towards the middle of last year.

I thought it was on and off? I remember it being on in the summer, then it stopped for a few months, then it was back for a week in the fall, and then stopped again.

*sigh*

Come on HT. You've brought forward everything else. Bring this forward too!

My most anticipated 1/6 release.

Back