Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

This figure was always a must buy since it was announced and it turned out as a definite candidate for FOTY, DX11 may have a tough time taking my attention off this one.

1snzwz.jpg

ojql44.jpg

f35d03.jpg

4t65wz.jpg

This figure was always a must buy since it was announced and it turned out as a definite candidate for FOTY, DX11 may have a tough time taking my attention off this one.

Agreed. I, however, was one of those sorry chaps who didn't PO him when I had the chance. It wasn't because of the protos, but back then I jst had my first HT (Keaton Batman) and I wasn't sure if I could support this hobby financially so I only PO'd DXs 11 and 12 (I was being careful, for I know that this is an addicting hobby I have to be smart with cash).

Half a year and 24 figures (including some SS Joes, A Medi Maul, and EB Batman) plus 2 1/6 vehicles later I ended up paying more for him and got a first stock.

No regrets, though. The fact that I now have it in my collection is enough to make me happy. Definitely one of HT's most life-like figures.:clap

Last edited:

Oh dear...

Thought I would share Bane mod. I too wanted the neck area a little bigger so I used my tried and true masking tape stuff. I like it because its easy to build up and dense so it will hold it's shape. Also its reversible. Once I got it in there I found it wasn't right so I split the side glue and then rebuilt the whole area using tape. As it gets bigger the chest rubber then wants to slide up so I glue the rubber to the under structure in the chest and back. This holds it down and also gives the chest a more concave look which I like.

IMG_20130323_214920_003.jpg

IMG_20130323_214942_156.jpg

IMG_20130323_214904_787.jpg

Looks awesome Robbie. You should post this in my Bane customs & modification thread. The mods complained about posting in this so I made a thread

Cool mod, Robbie! :rock

Looks awesome Robbie. You should post this in my Bane customs & modification thread. The mods complained about posting in this so I made a thread

So you got complaints about posting pics of Bane in the Bane thread huh? Well, at least we can still get quality posts in here like those from Endo.

Cool mod, Robbie! :rock

So you got complaints about posting pics of Bane in the Bane thread huh? Well, at least we still get quality posts like those from Endo.

Thank you kind sir. :lol

Holy crap Robbie, that looks real good. A little subtle change can make a big difference.

I would worry about putting tape under the rubber/silicone torso. Over time the acids in the adhesives may have an adverse affect.

This guy looks so good in all the pics im seeing, and you cant always say that about HT.:clap

I would worry about putting tape under the rubber/silicone torso. Over time the acids in the adhesives may have an adverse affect.

Ihad no idear that tape had acids in it.

Back