Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Robbie thats a fantastic mod. I got a question: do the bigger traps show through when he has his vest on, or is the effect much more subtle then?

Does bane have the scar down his back?

Yep, and I HATE that they never explain this in the movie. At least with the Joker he had different reasons (lies) for his scars, but with Bane its never mentioned so it comes across like, "We have to make this guy look nasty and sinister since he's a villain, so lets just ive him a huge scar!"

Hate when movies do that. Reminds me of a James Bond villain.

Yep, and I HATE that they never explain this in the movie. At least with the Joker he had different reasons (lies) for his scars, but with Bane its never mentioned so it comes across like, "We have to make this guy look nasty and sinister since he's a villain, so lets just ive him a huge scar!"

I assume that it was a back injury when he was attacked and nearly killed in prison?

I love the fact it is never explained and love how annoyed people can get by the fact it's not.

there's about 99x more explanation for everything about bane than there is about the joker.

silly.

Things like the scar adds some mystery to the character, sometimes things are better left unexplained. Although didn't Lindy Hemming say that there was a scene filmed showing how he ended but with the scar? But it was removed from the final edit?

Yes he does.

tom-hardy-as-bane.jpg

Tom-Hardy-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Bane-tom-hardy-31164830-390-640.jpg

Figure sucks, no accurate underwear.

anyone know if hot toys is gonna make bane in 1/4 or just the batman?

Figure sucks, no accurate underwear.

I know you're joking but I'm pretty sure Hardy had to wear those undies so that the FX department had an easier time finding it in PP and digitally changing it's color. Lindy Hemming didn't design Bane under wear ;)

Finally got my Bane. Sharing some photos.

udapase7.jpg

ysebu6u4.jpg

tynu8y8e.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I love the way Bane looks in that shot on the tv, he's like come at me bro.

Back