Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS??? - Avengers: Hawkeye

hulk will be last, widow next then im gonna go with new loki then thor,iron man, cap and finally hulk

Hot Toys said they will reveal the figures before the movie even comes out.

They didn't say All Avengers, they simply siad Avengers, which could mean just two.

kelly-kapowski-waving.gif

There's nothing else I want, Marvel wise.... Thanos, Silver Surfer and Dr Doom but they would have to be part of a new film of some sort.... well, I would take a FF2 Silver Surfer.
You wouldn't buy a Galactus? I don't even know you.

Nice to see they are making the guys you don't already have.

Now you can almost make the entire Avenger group: Hawkeye, Fury, Ironman, Thor, Widow, Cap... you just need Hulk to complete the grouping (aside from updated outfits).

This is a P3 figure from me.

On another interesting note I wonder if characters such as Nick Fury and Hawkeye will have smaller edition sizes comparatively to Iron Man etc as HT knows a lot of ppl will pass on them to acquire the more prominent characters from the film. Which in turn could mean that in the long run a Hawkeye from Avengers might be valued higher than the nth iteration of Iron Man from Avengers...:dunno

On another interesting note I wonder if characters such as Nick Fury and Hawkeye will have smaller edition sizes comparatively to Iron Man etc as HT knows a lot of ppl will pass on them to acquire the more prominent characters from the film. Which in turn could mean that in the long run a Hawkeye from Avengers might be valued higher than the nth iteration of Iron Man from Avengers...:dunno

A few have mentioned that this might be the case, lesser wanted/known/B list characters being worth more than popular huge run characters.

Sounds about right to me.

A year from now Reeve Superman worth the same as release.

Hawkeye worth $800 :lol

I figured Hawkeye would be next.

A few have mentioned that this might be the case, lesser wanted/known/B list characters being worth more than popular huge run characters.

Sounds about right to me.

A year from now Reeve Superman worth the same as release.

Hawkeye worth $800
:lol

:lol Guess I'm not passing after all :gah:

I think this rule won't apply to the TDKR releases. No matter how big the edition size people can never have enough Batman :lol:slap

Very likely, and it is probably going to be strongly influenced by pre-order numbers. I think HT will meet/exceed demand with every release from here on out by roughly equal measures. So, Superman will be as easy to get as Sweeney Todd, though both are produced at different levels. The difference in value, from my POV, comes from the fact that we won't likely have many other Hawkeyes as time goes forward, which will increase demand for that specific figure, while Iron Man fans have about 40 to choose from.

Of course, what if Hawkeye ends up being the coolest character? Then surely HT will open up for more orders...or issue a 2.0.

The fate of the new goblin can be a good indicator if this theory of yours is correct :D

Back