Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have borked my Mark V's right arm. When you remove the hands, are the....armor bits on the back of the hands supposed to stay attacked to the hand? Or the arm?

Because it looks for all the world like that flappy bit of armor is *attached* to the back of the hands. But that can't be right....can it? Dang I'm tired....

Wrong thread.... but the hand guard should stay attached on the forearm and not the fist/hand. Yours as many have, paint not properly dried stucked them together...

D'oh! Sorry for posting in the wrong thread. Thanks for the info though. I believe I can glue the hand guard back into place easily enough.

Wrong thread.... but the hand guard should stay attached on the forearm and not the fist/hand. Yours as many have, paint not properly dried stucked them together...

I will..:)Looking forward to it. I just hope that the paint adheres to the fig and that it will have enough flex for it not to flake off when handled.

if you're using acrylic it should be fine. Just make sure you make it nice and thin instead of thick and sticky (which tamiya is known for)

YES!! I have all my Iron Man figures in my collectors room and have the same curse like IM MIII and The IM MIII Battle Damage!! is sucks!!!! :slap:(:monkey2

Darn, what a bummer! :thud:

Mine too has some fadings on Mark IV & VI while kept MIB since I haven't got a cab yet. :monkey2 Good thing my my Mark III has little to none fading but I recently sold my Mark III BD cause of that issue. :(

Are you planning to repaint those? How bad? Can you post some pics?

014-1.jpg

017-2.jpg

Back