Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean Mark VII?

No, I mean both. They'll likely release a new version of Mk VI (since it is in the avengers) or re-release the existing Mk VI as a repaint or re-issue. Then they'll also, of course, release the Mk VII.

Mark VI.... HT likely milking, and by logic reissuing Avengers' Mk. VI (with some retooling or new BD) is just very ripe to do so....

Mk. IV had/would be issued 3 times (repaint SE and re-release with Gantry).

Exactly.

Good price! But think I'll wait for the next version of the Mark VI. It seems to be in the Avengers movie so I'm sure HT will release another version to tie into the release of the film.

It is very likely that this might happen given how much HT loves to release Iron Man figures. With that said, Iron Man 2 Mark VI is a great figure to have in your collection and a 'good value' given how much stuff you get in the package. It would be interesting to see how the next wave is priced. Sigh.

Dude, thanks a lot! I needed another one. I just purchased one from them.

:clap

No problem - You're welcome man. It is the best Iron Man that HT has released so far in my opinion. Pics please once you get it! :hi5:

Congrats on the purchase! I was contemplating it as well, but given Hastings rep, I decided to pass. Hope it works out for you! :)

Ruh-roh, what reputation? I know they sell used items from time to time which doesnt bother me since I want this bad boy displayed but anything else I should know? haha.

If/when they re release the mark vi I wonder if all the battle damaged pieces will be included

100_4183.jpg

100_4184.jpg

100_4185.jpg

Back