Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One shipped to you in the UK and 2 more back home....that's awesome!
I don't think you can go wrong, especially if you plan on opening all of them. You can mix and match to put together the best fitting pieces. But also, there's a chance that all three of your Mk.VI are complete and have good fitment. :yess:

For now, I'm fine with it. I'm not going to display the Mk.VI with the non-BD chest piece. However, if I do need to make a tighter fit, I can always use Super Glue. By applying a little bit of Super Glue at a time, on the two pegs behind the chest piece, you can "build it up", so to speak. This method will make the pegs thicker, thus making them fit tighter into the holes on the chest.

I can only pray that you're right bro :pray: thanks for all the support you've given me the past few months btw ;) a new collector like me wouldn't stand a chance without you.

Anyway I was shocked when I first saw "super glue" and i was like whaattt super glue it for good then how're you gonna change the chest plates till I read it properly. That's quite ingenious. I never thought you could actually use solidified super glue to sort of add to the size of the peg and use it as a "filler" to sort of make it a better fit. Have you started on it yet? Post pictures to share the process :D

I can only pray that you're right bro :pray: thanks for all the support you've given me the past few months btw ;) a new collector like me wouldn't stand a chance without you.

Anyway I was shocked when I first saw "super glue" and i was like whaattt super glue it for good then how're you gonna change the chest plates till I read it properly. That's quite ingenious. I never thought you could actually use solidified super glue to sort of add to the size of the peg and use it as a "filler" to sort of make it a better fit. Have you started on it yet? Post pictures to share the process :D
:hi5: :duff

013.jpg

017.jpg

010-1.jpg

HAhahaha thanks pepez :)

Are you a Malaysian collector too or you're from the Philippines who just knows the Malay language lol

I am neither lol. I just happen to study in US and will go back home to Indonesia pretty soon. I know many Filipino and recognize the language. And as for Malay I believe we have pretty similar language lol.

You guys are so creative. I enjoy looking at great shots!!! This collectible are more valuable when posed well and shot well :)

Hey guys,

I've been lurking the forums and especially this thread for quite some time now. Finally got my Mark VI in, it looks amazing but i however did have some QC issues. Two of the magnets on the masks were off, a long with one of the hand armor plates...luckily i was able to fix all of those with some super glue. There was one thing I couldn't fix which was one of the air flaps, it was totally loose on its hinge and as a result leaving it open was impossible. I was also wondering on the air flaps are you guys suppose to place it all the way in the hole where its flush with body? Because it seems i can only get it in so far, and it still seems a bit loose.

I got my Mark VI from BBTS, what do you guys think i should do about the airflap? Sucks to pay $200 plus and have to deal with this kind of stuff. It's my first Hot toys btw, i'm still very impressed despite all this.

Hey guys,

I've been lurking the forums and especially this thread for quite some time now. Finally got my Mark VI in, it looks amazing but i however did have some QC issues. Two of the magnets on the masks were off, a long with one of the hand armor plates...luckily i was able to fix all of those with some super glue. There was one thing I couldn't fix which was one of the air flaps, it was totally loose on its hinge and as a result leaving it open was impossible. I was also wondering on the air flaps are you guys suppose to place it all the way in the hole where its flush with body? Because it seems i can only get it in so far, and it still seems a bit loose.

I got my Mark VI from BBTS, what do you guys think i should do about the airflap? Sucks to pay $200 plus and have to deal with this kind of stuff. It's my first Hot toys btw, i'm still very impressed despite all this.

Maybe you could use some clear nail polish to gum up the joint? I'd use it sparingly and apply it on the inside of the flap so as not to be noticeable.

Last edited:
I am neither lol. I just happen to study in US and will go back home to Indonesia pretty soon. I know many Filipino and recognize the language. And as for Malay I believe we have pretty similar language lol.

Woahh an indon collector! I love indon food lol especially from bandung xD
Nahh I think Indonesian is more refined than Malay to be honest.

Anyway where do you usually get your Hot Toys from? All from the US and then you ship it back home?

On topic: that MK VI pose is so diva like.

Back