Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where the hell are people getting ideas of "trial runs"? HT has never done "trial runs" before.

Where the hell are people getting ideas of "trial runs"? HT has never done "trial runs" before.

I know right, and to some poster that kept saying it will release in May according to Hot Toys' Japan website, instead of looking at Hk sites or US sites.

Never mind me and my retarded logic, I was still in disbelief that the figure was officially released after hearing so many rumors about it being delayed.

Well guys I will be completely honest with you.
I have ordered mark 6 and will skip mark 4, but in all honesty, I think mark 4 kicks mark 6s a@# in terms of how classy it looks.
He is more like his comic character and the bold red is really good looking.
Also, I prefer the head sculpt without the helmet more.

Still I went with 6th one as its the "newer" one.

Nice looking piece. It'll look good next to the IV. The Mark III looks horrible compared to the IV and VI.

the figure was officially released after hearing so many rumors about it being delayed.

That's why they're called rumors.

I was hoping for a more metallic red as in the proto pics. The in-hand pics look more like candy-apple-red plastic.

But nit-picks aside, this looks niiiice.
It's been a long time waiting since ordering back last August.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SyoA4LXQco4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Don't know if you ironman fans saw this before. It's perfect! ;)

looks similar to the Mark IV, so I am still happy with just Mark IV as the single IM figure I own =)...the base is very nice though...

Back