Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. It's a Mac Gargan Venom.

Venom.png

:slap duh. The eyes are what threw me off. I'm more familiar with Brock Venom because that's what was current in my comic reading days. I didn't even know about this new Venom until I saw the skin in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

I only had 1 bad experience with eBay and I got a full refund, I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune...... perhaps it won't happen too often anymore, and eBay is usually pretty great at sorting stuff out for you

Oh, they got sorted out alright. Thanks! It's just frustrating to have to go find other people to get the stuff I really want...at the price I want...

Ughhh - was setting him up and just realized I am also missing the left arm forearm armor. :mad: Does anyone know if the mark IV forearm armor is the the same as VI???

I know.

Lol.
It's the same.
Everything on the MKIV and MKVI are the same except the slight alteration to the torse so the MKVI can house a different chest piece.
Any other apparent differences are merely colour changes.

I know.

Lol.
It's the same.
Everything on the MKIV and MKVI are the same except the slight alteration to the torse so the MKVI can house a different chest piece.
Any other apparent differences are merely colour changes.

I said to myself that's not right so I proceed to pull out the mk iv and vi. Well Barry is absolutely correct. Those parts I thought were diffrent were just painted silver or gold. Touché barry

:) Thank you!

No worries. They are sitting here about three feet away from me anytime i am at my PC, so let me know if you ever need any more info about them.

I said to myself that's not right so I proceed to pull out the mk iv and vi. Well Barry is absolutely correct. Those parts I thought were diffrent were just painted silver or gold. Touché barry

Haha. It was quite an important thing in the movie. Although the MKVI is seen by many as the classic representation of the armours(and it's no coincidence that the MKVII is like a beefed up MKIV with hints of WM), other than the chest piece, only colours separate the IV and VI(Although of course, the MKIV didn't have the lasers in the wrist guards either, but that doesn't affect the visual impact of the armour as a whole).
The MKVI when it turns up at the end of the movie looks *very* different, but a visual inspection shows all they did was recolour a few panels and change the chest.

Wow thats quite a relevation to me. I had to look at the iron man manual again to see that iv and vi are indeed the exact same except for chest piece...i thought they were different, particularly the thighs, up till today.

This makes me want a mk vi less now since i have the iv. Thanks man :)

Wow thats quite a relevation to me. I had to look at the iron man manual again to see that iv and vi are indeed the exact same except for chest piece...i thought they were different, particularly the thighs, up till today.

This makes me want a mk vi less now since i have the iv. Thanks man :)

It's something you either saw in the cinema(Or didn't), i think.
The chest and different colours fool people. It *looks* different.
A little easter egg is that that in the scene where Tony is walking around in his garage/workshop early on, talking to Pepper, he walks past a CNC machining station that is ALREADY making the MKVI. There's a little CGI MKVI on the screen, and the idea is that the MKVI is already on the cards. And of course, all it really amounts to is a MKIV with spinning rims, lol.

A little easter egg is that that in the scene where Tony is walking around in his garage/workshop early on, talking to Pepper, he walks past a CNC machining station that is ALREADY making the MKVI. There's a little CGI MKVI on the screen, and the idea is that the MKVI is already on the cards. And of course, all it really amounts to is a MKIV with spinning rims, lol.

Sure fooled me for a long time. Imo this should silence those people who complain that the iron legion consists of mish-mash body parts and repaints, since it seems to be Stark's MO :)

Sure fooled me for a long time. Imo this should silence those people who complain that the iron legion consists of mish-mash body parts and repaints, since it seems to be Stark's MO :)

There's a lot of that. MKIII is just a MKII with a repaint/subtle change of tooling materials. MKIV and VI are the same again. Many suits after MKVII use the same body with different colours.
Bones and the MK42 are the same suit(But Bones has no armour coverings).
There are only a few that stand out on their own, with the MKV being my stand out fave.

Well after going through all my Iron Mans this and Mark I are what I decided to keep so far. I had a tough time between this and Mark VII but since I was keeping WM and since this one had so many apparent issues with wrong parts or parts missing the decision was basically made for me. Sorry for the terrible picture - camera is not that great. They are my first displayed pieces so be kind on me with the poses - I tried.:dance

10485531_737330132980485_9155800350024634708_n.jpg

Well after going through all my Iron Mans this and Mark I are what I decided to keep so far. I had a tough time between this and Mark VII but since I was keeping WM and since this one had so many apparent issues with wrong parts or parts missing the decision was basically made for me. Sorry for the terrible picture - camera is not that great. They are my first displayed pieces so be kind on me with the poses - I tried.:dance

View attachment 118595

Very nice pose! I just reposed mine yesterday with the battle damage. I love the damage on this figure the most. I guess it's based on the movies, but I think it just looks the most unique.

View attachment 118595

I can forgive the flash pic, but cannot forgive you being a Patriots fan. Hahaha.

Nice use of a dynamic stand grabber! Love the master lighthouse, very versatile for collectibles.

Son UVA ***** ! Lol popped iron man 2 just to look for this. He also tells dummy they are maching SR

Back