Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice! love the pics! want him now! to bad mine is way back @ 21st april :(

Last edited:
Visiting this forum is not healthy for my wallet, but it's my own fault. I originally was not going to buy the Mark VI after getting the Mark IV, then I saw the kick-*** pics and vids on this thread and bought it.

The figure looks incredible and I'll do a more complete review of it soon but here are a few pics of the VI.

Quick overall review and pics here.

5541207019_ecfb04ab98_z.jpg

5541207079_0af86d3704_z.jpg

Damn those are nice shots! I think this figure is gonna be every bit as nice as the Mark IV and for me personally a bit better.

5541207079_0af86d3704_z.jpg

Wow. Quite alot of light bleed around the RT on the abdomen.
It looks like the chest piece isn't fully installed/set.
(Note the bottom point of the triangle.)

Any issues with the so-called pin problem on the chestpiece?

Much appreciated guys!

On the pics the chest piece is not pushed all the way in, I had removed it before and didn't realize it until it was too late. :slap

Suffice to say that the chest is flush with the rest of the body when properly pushed in, however.....

I did try the battle damaged chest on the figure and I got the same result as watermelon's pics on page 262 of this thread. Where you see the right side of the chest is jetting out a bit.

And the backdrop of the pics is a car factory poster that came in handy afterall!

Much appreciated guys!

On the pics the chest piece is not pushed all the way in, I had removed it before and didn't realize it until it was too late. :slap

Suffice to say that the chest is flush with the rest of the body when properly pushed in, however.....

I did try the battle damaged chest on the figure and I got the same result as watermelon's pics on page 262 of this thread. Where you see the right side of the chest is jetting out a bit.

And the backdrop of the pics is a car factory poster that came in handy afterall!
You should definitely take and post more pictures. I'm going through Mark VI withdrawal here :D

I assume the second batch has not even been released yet so this simply cannot be the improved version.

:borg:

so that means the BD chest piece issue hasnt been fixed yet, I assume?

That's a tough one to answer.
Honestly, I don't even think HT made an announcement that they are fixing anything. Some of us here are just assuming that.
I hope that they are.

Multiple people on Hot Toys facebook page were discussing this and reporting that their dealers overseas were telling them that they can't ship their item in time because Hot Toys had recalled the figure to fix the BD chest piece...

Back