Hot Toys – MMS128 – Blade: Trinity: Abigail Whistler - full specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually ended up placing an order for this deal with the code, but Sideshow sent me a cancellation e-mail saying that they didn't have enough in stock to fill my order. They offered me 10% off any in stock item due to the inventory error.:(

I was a bit bummed when I saw the cancellation e-mail. I've been putting off buying her for too long. I think I'll try to get one from somewhere else next week at full price.

question for those that have her. Like the female truetype bodies, and like Black widow, is her face a separate piece from her head?

I think they've moved on from this line, which is a shame i wanted a Nomak figure, maybe a hannibal king if done right.

Technically they haven't moved away from this line. They have a full Marvel Movie license. So even though we wouldn't ever see these characters cross over in films due to the different studios involved, we can get figures from any of the Marvel films. So just because they haven't done another Blade movie character doesn't mean they won't make more. Especially with Blade commanding so much on the after market, we could easily see a Blade 1 or 3 Blade. Blade one with a muscle body and Blade 3 with the red shirt.

Technically they haven't moved away from this line. They have a full Marvel Movie license. So even though we wouldn't ever see these characters cross over in films due to the different studios involved, we can get figures from any of the Marvel films. So just because they haven't done another Blade movie character doesn't mean they won't make more. Especially with Blade commanding so much on the after market, we could easily see a Blade 1 or 3 Blade. Blade one with a muscle body and Blade 3 with the red shirt.

Good point Buttmunch . I totally agree with you on the fact they still own the license . I am hoping they make a NOMAK also , but i would love a Whistler figure , even with a gimpy leg :lol

The Nomak would be epic , alternate heads with open mandibles and closed , possible 3rd head of what he looked like in the beginning of the movie before he went into the blood bank . IDK when or if they make anymore characters from Blade but they are dumb not to , like you said above , i'm sure they see how much Blade II is in demand on ebay and how much it sells for . we can only hope :wave

outstanding... i may then be able to transplant Widow's face to her head and fix the hair problem then.

any pictures of this transplant?

outstanding... i may then be able to transplant Widow's face to her head and fix the hair problem then.

any pictures of this transplant?

Not exactly... as Abigail's face includes some hair sculpted in.... will find the thread and pics...

Edit: a blog posting
https://mikestoyblog.com/2011/03/15/toy-workshop---changing-hot-toys-female-hair.aspx

Abigail with rooted hair...
Demo03.jpg

Discussion on OSW forum
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...ws-discussion/612044-wig-hot-toys-female.html

Last edited:
perfect !

now i just need to see how abbigale's head comes apart in comparison to widow.

failing that, widow just needs more, thicker hair.

nice figure but what happened to the swivel arm. You can't turn it from side to side any more

Back