Hot Toys – MMS128 – Blade: Trinity: Abigail Whistler - full specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, looking at my tracking, mine is already in the UK. But depending on weather it's Parcel Force or Royal Mail delivering, I may or may not get it this weekend.
Royal Mail tend to be slower!

Mine is in the UK too! Should be here soon, in the past it hasn't taken long to get to me. So fingers crossed for tomorrow.

EDIT: Tomorrow... She is here!!! Not out of the box yet (will do that later) but the box is beautiful and she looks good in the box, can't wait to get her out and have her with Blade.

Can't believe it only took 9 days to get from China to here. Brilliant!

Last edited:
EDIT: Tomorrow... She is here!!! Not out of the box yet (will do that later) but the box is beautiful and she looks good in the box, can't wait to get her out and have her with Blade.

oh nice one dude!!
Mine ain't delivered yet.

Hope you can take some pics today!

Mine is in the UK too! Should be here soon, in the past it hasn't taken long to get to me. So fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Congrats!!! :rock :rock :rock

And I agree with Eamon, we need pics!!! :D

So here are some photos, I'm not a photographer as you will see just some simple pics of my collection as it stands. They aren't brilliant pictures as I don't have a brilliant camera but I hope you like them none the less.

DSC00125.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

So here are some photos, I'm not a photographer as you will see just some simple pics of my collection as it stands. They aren't brilliant pictures as I don't have a brilliant camera but I hope you like them none the less.

You got all these figs at once? That's a very impressive haul, congrats!!!
And thanks for the pictures!! Abby looks great with Blade!! :rock :rock :rock

No I've been collecting since around February. Wolverine was my first and Blade my second, then I PO'd Iron Man Mark IV and War Machine, then I impulse bought Mech Test Tony (didn't regret!) Then Black Widow and Abigail who both came in the past week.

I really think she looks good with Blade too! Only worries about her are the stains ruining her rubber skin and the bow string slacking (hence why she isn't posing with an arrow).

One of the coolest weapons is the stake/blade hand weapon. It pops out :)

No I've been collecting since around February. Wolverine was my first and Blade my second, then I PO'd Iron Man Mark IV and War Machine, then I impulse bought Mech Test Tony (didn't regret!) Then Black Widow and Abigail who both came in the past week.

I really think she looks good with Blade too! Only worries about her are the stains ruining her rubber skin and the bow string slacking (hence why she isn't posing with an arrow).

One of the coolest weapons is the stake/blade hand weapon. It pops out :)

Glad to hear you enjoy the figure!

But what do you mean by the stains ruining the skin? Did some of the clothing or equipment stain the figure?

Glad to hear you enjoy the figure!

But what do you mean by the stains ruining the skin? Did some of the clothing or equipment stain the figure?

No not yet but Hot Toys points out that a few areas such as the neck and shoulders and leather arm guard may stain the rubber over after a period of time.

Oh wow, I didn't know the bow folded up like that. That is awesome!

Thanks for the pictorial D. Martin...but rats, now I want two of her! :monkey1

No not yet but Hot Toys points out that a few areas such as the neck and shoulders and leather arm guard may stain the rubber over after a period of time.

Oh, I see. I might take of the necklace thingy anyway, if that's prone to damage the figure.
I saw there's plastic underneath the leather armguard to prevent it from causing damage... I might as well leave that on then.

Oh wow, I didn't know the bow folded up like that. That is awesome!

Thanks for the pictorial D. Martin...but rats, now I want two of her! :monkey1

I think the figure comes with 2 bows, one folded and one unfolded.

Yeah it does, the folded bow doesn't unfold.

Yeah the piece of plastic is also to allow the arm guard to be easily pulled off and put back on, what i did was trim the plastic down the length of the guard so it isn't showing but still stops skin contact.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics guys!
Was expecting mine today but no joy.

Quality pics Dr. Martin but I think you need to work on some your posing dude! :)

Back