Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Sideshow exclusive Grandma Predator would come with removable dentures and a box of depends. :D

Where did I suggest a Japanese woman couldn't fight? I was talking strictly size for in a movie. I, for one, wouldn't want to see a female Bruce Lee in that role.

Sorry, I read into your post in a way that was clearly wrong. In a film, you'd really need someone credibly physical to play the role - eg Maggie Cheung rather than Angelina Jolie.

I know exactly what you're saying. No matter how skilled someone is at fighting....brute strength and size come into play at some point.

EDIT: and size

Not automatically, because the whole point in arts such as Wing Chun (or, I'd wager, ANY serious fighting style) is to put the opponent down before they can exploit physical advantages in size, strength, etc.

Doesn't matter how big you are if someone has just crushed your windpipe.

To get back OT, this is how Machiko in the comics and novels is able to survive among the Predators - she's an extremely smart fighter while most of her opponents are dull brawlers.

Actually, like I've said over and over, I'm thrilled any version of Machiko is being made, even if it is a 'fantasy' one. It's a dream figure I've wanted for a long time now.

I preordered her the day she was put up!

Me too, I just wish the blooding mark was on her forehead instead of her cheek. Does anyone know if it's painted or sculpted on ?

I'm thinking painted. If it is sculpted, it looks to be very light and could be sanded off for a repaint.

I'm thinking painted. If it is sculpted, it looks to be very light and could be sanded off for a repaint.

Excellent, normally I wouldn't touch my Hot Toys (I think I'm in the minority around here :lol) but I'd want her to represent the Machiko I read about in the comics and books. Not Lex from AvP, well for a start she doesn't even look like her!

Sounds good...I'll probably leave this one box stock (because it really looks pretty sharp as-is), but I don't have a lot of issues with modifying stuff as needed either :D

I was thinking October as well. Damn, I sure hope it doesn't get lumped in with all the other awesome releases at Chrismas! :sick

The sooner mine get's shipped the better. She'll be number six in my Hot Toys collection... After this weekend when I get back home, I'm finally going to order a detolf for them. Yay!

The sooner mine get's shipped the better. She'll be number six in my Hot Toys collection... After this weekend when I get back home, I'm finally going to order a detolf for them. Yay!

Can't wait for mine to arrive either! Sooner the better.

Btw, with that many HT Preds in the house it may be time to start locking your daughter's Barbies into their house at night... if it isn't already too late! :horror :)

Back