Hot Toys– Clash of the Titans: Perseus Spec and pics -LINK TO BUY IN FIRST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope HT re-sculpts this figure. I would like to add him to the list.

Its a shame they didnt sculpt his hair and face right. Because the details on his Outfit and weapons are amazing! But who knows, I might just get him anyway because he'll look amazing next to Ezio.

HT usually does some eleventh hour touch ups to their sculpts. Maybe we'll see some changes on the final product.

Perseus' body evaluation
This is kind of a disappointment... the body the used. The wonderful Wolverine body with the excellent neck articulation is not used, instead it's a fixed neck. The only thing actually new is the legs.... again because of the single joint, it'll have will be limited bending...but it's a good way to show off bare legs..
IMG_2348.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

It is a strange hybrid. :cuckoo:

I cannot wait to get this baby from Toys 2. Not many pics of the figure beyond pieces from ebay doesn't bode well for this being a home run.

Many of the hybrid features are nice, but the limited neck articulation is a bummer. Perseus is going to have his neck in a stiff straight position now with just a bit of side to side and up and down movement.

I think you'll def be able to get him cheaper down the road, him and Dastan for sure. Probably Abigail Whistler too.

Premature figure ordering affects thousands of collector's per year. I am one. :rotfl

I am learning as Dastan and Abigail po are with SS and without cash exchanged I can cancel at any time. There is hope for us all.

Wonder if they chose that style of chest due to the hard chest armor.

It would be a great alternative for bodies with exposed arms.

Back