HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus she was a foxy bad ass on the Avengers

0823cef36dfed3c8bdc4ebe73c31096e--avengers-series-the-avengers.jpg

I remember as a kid, my dad being upset when she left that series.

So was there a legend or prophecy about a man coming back from the dead to unite the kingdoms or something along that line that Dani knows about? Had a friend mention it but I don't recall seeing or hearing about it in the past seasons...

So was there a legend or prophecy about a man coming back from the dead to unite the kingdoms or something along that line that Dani knows about? Had a friend mention it but I don't recall seeing or hearing about it in the past seasons...
Yes Azor Ahai, or the Prince or Princess that was promised. It is not necessarily a man as the Valerian language does not differentiate between Prince or Princess.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes Azor Ahai, or the Prince or Princess that was promised. It is not necessarily a man as the Valerian language does not differentiate between Prince or Princess.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Concentrated more on the back from the dead part,
Has to be Jon snow targaryean right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who died by the bear? I'm in Saint Lucia, not good quality tv couldn't make t out :(

That hurt. Great episode...the whole season had been pretty stellar...but damn...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Some random guy. Basically all the random dudes (predictably) died. Essentially the best way to defeat the army of the dead is to have important, NAMED characters fight them. :lol

Hahaha got it! I didn't know there was randoms on this trip lol makes sense. Amazing episode can't wait for the sit down of all sit downs

Dany x Jon is my favorite thing.

...but I have this sneaking suspicion that they aren't going to follow through with it. Just tease a bit and then reveal Jon's heritage and then no more Dany x Jon.

:(

Dany x Jon is my favorite thing.

...but I have this sneaking suspicion that they aren't going to follow through with it. Just tease a bit and then reveal Jon's heritage and then no more Dany x Jon.

:(

They gon have a kid (incest voice)

Back