HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dany x Jon is my favorite thing.

...but I have this sneaking suspicion that they aren't going to follow through with it. Just tease a bit and then reveal Jon's heritage and then no more Dany x Jon.

:(
Nah I don't think it will matter. They will discover Jon's heritage and it will bring them even closer.

I think this episode had a tonne of foreshadowing for a Jon/Dany baby.

Tyrion discussing her line of succession

Jorah telling Jon to pass Longclaw down to his future children

Dondarrion and Jon discussing why the Lord of Light brought them back

Dany is believed to be barren, but perhaps she isn't with another Targaryen. That's why Jon was brought back, only the 2 of them can produce an heir to bring peace to Westeros.

Just my thoughts anyway.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nah I don't think it will matter. They will discover Jon's heritage and it will bring them even closer.

I think this episode had a tonne of foreshadowing for a Jon/Dany baby.

Jorah telling Jon to pass Longclaw down to his future children

Dondarrion and Jon discussing why the Lord of Light brought them back

Dany is believed to be barren, but perhaps she isn't with another Targaryen. That's why Jon was brought back, only the 2 of them can produce an heir to bring peace to Westeros.

Just my thoughts anyway.

Great post!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Cmon man! Just like Danny is the "last" targyarean. That's he narrative of the series until more is explained. All signs in that episode from the speak of succession to handing down the sword to Jons child. My vote is they have a kid to be the heir to the thrown and unite the kingdom in peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy S...! Great episode. I was playing Wagner's Flight of the Valkyries in my head during one key scene.

Anyone else cry over Viserion? I knew it was coming but it was horrible to watch :(

nah i don't think it will matter. They will discover jon's heritage and it will bring them even closer.

I think this episode had a tonne of foreshadowing for a jon/dany baby.

jorah telling jon to pass longclaw down to his future children

dondarrion and jon discussing why the lord of light brought them back

dany is believed to be barren, but perhaps she isn't with another targaryen. That's why jon was brought back, only the 2 of them can produce an heir to bring peace to westeros.

Just my thoughts anyway.

Sent from my sm-g930f using tapatalk

I want to believe!!!!

Cmon man! Just like Danny is the "last" targyarean. That's he narrative of the series until more is explained. All signs in that episode from the speak of succession to handing down the sword to Jons child. My vote is they have a kid to be the heir to the thrown and unite the kingdom in peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Just getting you ready for the finale! Otherwise you'll have a heart attack." - Wishful Thinking

Anyone else cry over Viserion? I knew it was coming but it was horrible to watch :(

I certainly didn't. It was a CGI dragon. It didn't have a personality....it was a killing machine.

Ho Ho Ho Jon Snow...
tumblr_mwr0723zpx1s5bh5uo3_500.gif

Episode was solid but reeeeally predictable.......😒

Most of it, sure, but it was bad ass nonetheless. I expected one eye to try and fight the Night King and die and I did think for a second Red Beard was dunzo too. I sure as hell wasn't expecting a ****ing Dragon walker at the end :horror:panic: . The only part that was way out of place was uncle Bengi saving the day out of nowhere.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great episode. Well worth the wait. Was it predictable at times? Sure, but...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Was slightly surprised that only
Spoiler Spoiler:

And finally...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wonder if Eurons hypothetical horn could regain control over Viserion

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wonder if Eurons hypothetical horn could regain control over Viserion

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I don't think so. It's not a trance that the Dragon is in that can just be snapped out of. I do think Walker Viserion will end up killing at least 1 of the remaining 2, but it should be a crazy CGI battle between the Dragons, where I expect Dragon will barely survive.

It would seem likely he spits frost, rather than fire now. Straight up deadly army. They still have the Giants too. All the living have to do is kill the Night though

I don't think so. It's not a trance that the Dragon is in that can just be snapped out of. I do think Walker Viserion will end up killing at least 1 of the remaining 2, but it should be a crazy CGI battle between the Dragons, where I expect Dragon will barely survive.

It would seem likely he spits frost, rather than fire now. Straight up deadly army. They still have the Giants too. All the living have to do is kill the Night though

Spoiler Spoiler:

ZOMBEEE DRAGON!!!!!!

:rock

Season finale next week!?!?!?! Holy moly

Back