HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GoT's Room 237 Moment. :yuck

giphy.gif

Oh, good find! Maybe it doubles as an anklet?

I think it was in that episode with her in the bath where she mentions to Stanis' wife her ability to make potions that can manipulate men. They zoom into a potion right before they reveal she is an old woman. So maybe the necklace has nothing to do with it?

As for bringing back Jon Snow I think she will attempt and fail. Giving you a reason for having the character of Thoros of Myr to exist.

Nice opener, kept me interested throughout. I can never get over how every episode of this show looks like a major budget movie. They sell this world so well.

I just spoiler tag everything, LOL.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agree with all of this

Somehow the episode just seemed a little softer to me, which I think it going to happen to a degree with the show now that it has completely diverged from the books. Since I don't read the books it's not a big deal to me where they ultimately go. I do think that HBO is going to be able to essentially double dip because they can now do their version of the rest of the story and then produce either another mini-series or a 3-movie trilogy for theatrical release based on the book. The only problem will be that a few of the young actors may have aged out of some of the roles.

We are all waiting around for Jon's resurrection. If it's going to happen, do it soon. If it's not going to happen, resolve it in the next episode and burn his body so there is no doubt. If HBO drags it out over another 2, 3 or 4 episodes, one way or the other, the audience is going to be pissed. As it is I actually think the series is starting to buckle under the weight of all the various disparate plotlines. The Lannisters are now essentially down to Jamie and Cersei trying to hold the throne. Dany has been meandering out in the desert/North Africa stand-in, for who knows how long. The Baratheons are done. The Dorns have not been terribly compelling thus far. The Tyrells are imprisoned (probably to be resolved soon), but they are somewhat boring. The Boltons, Freys and Greyjoys all need to get their backstabbing asses kicked. I do think this is the season that the remnants of the Starks will come together, because basically all of the politics should be resolved in this season and part of the next, so they can get ready for the real battle with the White Walkers. Hopefully HBO has worked out its narrative and is preparing to take the series and the audience on an amazing ride over the next two seasons.

well, I think Snow should be a important part of the White Walker battle, so his ass better come back.

My only hope is that they give us the fans a truly spectacular, well executed and thought out ending within the confines of the source material. With the exellence and greatness of this show the end should be the best part.

I lol'd at the big black guy guard. He was made to be a bad ass last season and died instantly from stabbing in the back.

That moment at the end of the episode where your friend downstairs gets very excited but 10secs later some saggy gross **** goes down lol

Back