HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That wasn’t that bad. I’m fine with it even. People online who read the spoilers made it sound like it was going to be one jump the shark plot resolution after another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was worse in my mind when I read it, but I’m pretty satisfied with the ending. The Starks all got a happy ending which is what I always wanted. I was hoping Tormund would make one last comment about the big woman being single.

I thought they wrapped it up pretty well.

Jon is where he belongs (a guardian), so it Sansa (a queen), so is Arya (the adventurer). Tyrion is happy to be throwing one-liners with Bronn and others.

I was surprised that Bran got the throne. But it makes sense. I wish he wasn't so smug about it.

I wish Grey Worm came around.

ea1aadd215b47f8d19a8623459e67834.jpg

Had problems with the narrative all season long (not enough time, implausible leaps etc.) -- but I'm satisfied enough with the wrap-up.

I wonder why Drogon didn't kill Jon? Because he was Targaryen? Because Drogon didn't realize Jon killed her?

And I wonder why he melted the throne.

My wife was disappointed. She was expecting a huge twist climatic ending.... Me on the other hand... I'm very satisfied. Sure, it could have had more action, but it was still a nice wrap up.

I'm VERY happy to see Jon end up where he truly belongs and reunites with Ghost like it should be. And riding alongside Giantsbane and the wildlings into the forest. Nice. Very nice. Coming back from the dead and serving his purpose. Being a hero and ending the rule of yet another tyrant.

I'm also very excited Tyrion survived and is hand of the king... again. The scene with them bickering around the council table made me chuckle.

And finally, "All hail Bran the Broken! Ruler of the 6 kingdoms!"

bran-stark-game-of-thrones-uhdpaper.com-4K-21.jpg

I'm happy. :)

Dear god that was so dumb. gRRM gonna destroy this when he finishes his books.

Bwah hah hah...you actually think Martin will ever finish those books...I hate to break it to you, but...he's never going to finish the books!

Some of you were ok with that? What a **** fest. I wish I had never started watching the damn series.

Ok with it? After watching every Sunday night from the first episode of season 1 right up through tonight I wasn't "ok" with it...I loved it! Lucky me that my 8 year investment paid off for me...I guess news flash for you...not everyone has the same opinions as you. :)

I'm ok with it, very sad ending though. I'm just glad Jon survived, I'm actually pretty satisfied with his ending. I would of liked to see where Drogon took Dany, also thought she might come back as the new Knight Queen at the End.

Satisfying conclusion. I enjoyed it. Didn't expect inept Stark cousin dude to show up and have a few lines. I chuckled at that.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back