HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, you know the show runners have saved that for a confrontation with Bran and Meera.

Since the Wildlings will be manning the castles along the walls, they probably be the first to deal with the White Walkers and their army of dead...I want to see Tormund Giantsbane live up to his name, even if it is against a zombie giant.

Saw A major GOT spoiler published by EMPIRE magazine, not surprising to a lot of fans...

...you've been warned...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I might have the spelling wrong, I'll try and include a link, if it's still online.

Like I said, not a surprise to many fans, but dont want to ruin it for anybody.

Edit:

Apparently it's old news

Here's the link...

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I do not think that Sansa is steps ahead of Littlefinger. She thinks she is, but Littlefinger is the master of manipulation and strategic thinking.

I do not think that Sansa is steps ahead of Littlefinger. She thinks she is, but Littlefinger is the master of manipulation and strategic thinking.

Considering the times we're living in it wouldn't surprise me at all if they write that she is indeed way ahead of him regardless of how implausible that is. That said, I just rewatched season one and was reminded of his betrayal of Ned Stark plus he left leave Sansa at the mercy of Evil Samwise - the cathartic option would be to have her outwit him.

With GOT, you're right. It wouldn't be totally unbelievable to have Sansa slit Littlefinger's throat next episode :lol But Sansa hasn't demonstrated that she is particularly smarter or more cunning than anyone else. It seems like we're supposed to think that she is wiser than Jon Snow at this point, but she hasn't proven that in any meaningful way. The last time she got slightly big headed at the Vale, Littlefinger delivered her to Ramsay.

so

Spoiler Spoiler:

:dunno

great episode. I'm surprised Arya decided to go that route. That scene transition from the greyscale to food was brutal lol. Looks like we have the strongest psycho yet. Curious to see who takes him out. Would have to be Theon?

It'll be a sad day when this series finally ends. I mean, this is feature level quality on the "small" screen.

-Hopefully Tyrion's gambit will work.

-I guess the show runners decided to go the "black lance" route instead of incorporating the horn.

-I was going to make a joke about Missandei the translator/linguist getting some cunni...never mind. :monkey3

-Was glad Arya made the decision she did. She's been separated from her family and alone so long. Just her luck that Jon Snow is headed to Dragonstone as Arya is heading north. Speaking of which...

Spoiler Spoiler:

-Yes, Theon needs to redeem himself. Though it was smarter to live and fight another day when him attacking would have probably meant Yara's death, it looked like he was abandoning her.

Back