HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why have they lost the Dornish army? Once they find out that the Lannisters have captured their queen the army will march right up to Kings Landing just the same.

It wasn't explicitly stated either way, but some viewers think that the Dornish Army was on Yara's fleet heading towards Kings Landing.

I'm not quite certain myself, as the scene was ambiguous. In the planning scene, Yara's fleet was supposed to return to Dorne, collect the Dornish Army, and arrive at King's Landing to lay siege.

Now, either A) the attack occurred when the were bringing Ellaria back to Dorne to load up the Dornish Army, OR B) through the magic of offscreen events, they returned to Dorne, pick up the Dornish Army, and were en route to Kings Landing when they were ambushed.

The appearance of the Sand Snakes is what confuses me. I guess the could have been "off screen" at Dragonstone...but their whole conversation about who gets to kill Cersei kind of leads us to believe that they were headed to Kings Landing.

I guess we'll see in future episodes. :dunno

Last edited:
Yeah, there is some ambiguity there for sure. Who would even lead the Dornish people at this point? If they attacked the fleet on the way to Dorne, then would anyone else from Dorne know about the deal that was made between Ellaria and Dany? And if they did, would they feel obligated to honor it? Dany convinced her face to face, largely because she threatened to punish the Lannisters, because of what they did to Oberyn. I could easily imagine a lot of Dornes being happy with her out of the picture, since she murdered the ruler of Dorne not that long ago. So, this can all go a lot of ways from here, but by and large I think the Dornes will be much less of a factor than they were going to be.

I'm also curious about how Euron knew where to find and attack those ships. . .could there be a spy?

When y'all talk about the post credits scene with Nymeria, are you talking about the preview for next week, or are you talking about an MCU-style post credits scene? I watched it on HBO Now, and it didn't have any post credits scene.

When y'all talk about the post credits scene with Nymeria, are you talking about the preview for next week, or are you talking about an MCU-style post credits scene? I watched it on HBO Now, and it didn't have any post credits scene.

You can watch till it all end or you can still click those short vid below, which is all cut up for easy consumption.

Back