HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched it and loved it. Easily the most atmospheric show on TV, it really transports you. Seventh season and it remains 'an event'.

IMG_2425.jpg

I wonder how that dude with the scale disease ended up in a cell.

I got the sense it was like a sanitarium. It didn't feel like a prison. Mormont probably went there willingly to try and find a cure. Go to the place with the wisest people in the world.

I immediately thought about how people in leper colonies were often cared for by monks.

Yep, he's looking for the cure, likely just in quarantine.

Love the episode, they can't all be Hardhome or Battle of the Bastards, they need story development time.

Just to be clear, from my understanding there will be 8 Seasons, so it's not that close to the end yet.

Just to be clear, from my understanding there will be 8 Seasons, so it's not that close to the end yet.

It's probably closer than you think. We're used to 10 eps per season, this season has 7, and we only have 6 left, natch. Though most of them are longer than last season's eps.

Last season was 9 hours of show, this season is 7-ish hours. Next season only has 6 eps, which is rumored to have total time of about 8 hours.

That sounds kind of convoluted when I write it all down like that, but hopefully you get the point.

It's probably closer than you think. We're used to 10 eps per season, this season has 7, and we only have 6 left, natch. Though most of them are longer than last season's eps.

Last season was 9 hours of show, this season is 7-ish hours. Next season only has 6 eps, which is rumored to have total time of about 8 hours.

That sounds kind of convoluted when I write it all down like that, but hopefully you get the point.

I know the seasons are abbreviated, but our wait is not.

I have read that the Season 8 episodes will be feature length.

Loved the episode, but that Ed Sheeran part ruined it for me. Didn't know Westeros was at the brink of bringing Hip Hop to life. :lol
Could be worse. Arya could kill the group in their sleep, steal the equipment she needs along with Sheerans face and run around for the rest of the season trying to get close enough to Sersi wearing that ginger mask.

Back