HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tfp0yGj.jpg

:lol

So the little toy deer that the older guy found is the little girls that got sacrificed last season, It would seem that he is looking to kill the witch, or else he's just going to keep giving her the evil eye....sorry don't know their names as it's way to many to remember or to spell...lol

Yeah, I couldn't help but be a bit let down by his role in the battle, wasn't nearly as effective as I thought he'd be.

So the little toy deer that the older guy found is the little girls that got sacrificed last season, It would seem that he is looking to kill the witch, or else he's just going to keep giving her the evil eye....sorry don't know their names as it's way to many to remember or to spell...lol

Someone worse than me :yess:

I thought so too, until I read the explanation: Wun Wun was the key to getting into Winterfell. If Jon Snow armed him, every Bolton archer would've taken aim at him at the onset of the battle. His death would've made it impossible to breach the doors at Winterfell.

Yeah, cause without armor or weapons, he blended right in. :lol

Bron is important enough to be one of the 5 characters on that poster :lol

I can't imagine Davos will be able to be on the same team as her. My guess is it's a "you get rid of her or you get rid of me" type of situation that he brings before Jon. Because he loved that girl. Their relationship came off as one of the sweetest, most honest interactions on the whole show.

I don't understand everybody's hate for her.

She's not my favorite but, why?

IDK, just a boring story for me personally. It just drags on and on. Same speech an storyline every season. Feels like they are finally getting around to what could have been done in Season 3 or 4 at the latest.

I thought so too, until I read the explanation: Wun Wun was the key to getting into Winterfell. If Jon Snow armed him, every Bolton archer would've taken aim at him at the onset of the battle. His death would've made it impossible to breach the doors at Winterfell.

If that's the official explanation on Wun Wun not being armed, it doesn't even make sense. The very fact that he was the only giant on the battlefield - humongous in size and strength compared to everyone else, should've been enough reason for the Bolton archers to target him :lol.

Yeah, in a "realistic" battle of that sort, he would be the easiest and most obvious target and wouldn't have made it very far just lumbering around like that, with no protection.

IDK, just a boring story for me personally. It just drags on and on. Same speech an storyline every season. Feels like they are finally getting around to what could have been done in Season 3 or 4 at the latest.

I have been saying that for about 3yrs with the Danny storyline....GET ON WITH IT!!!!!!!!!

Back