HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I on the other hand am glad to see Ramsay finally gone. He was the weakest of the show "bad guys", completely one dimensional and quite a step down from the likes of Twyin and Joffrey.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk

I on the other hand am glad to see Ramsay finally gone. He was the weakest of the show "bad guys", completely one dimensional and quite a step down from the likes of Twyin and Joffrey.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk

I agree with you there but that's what made him enjoyable IMO. He was a mustache twirler among complicated men. I don't want a show full of that but it was a fun bit of villainy.

Tywin was and is the greatest villain of the show in my opinion, because every scene Charles Dance appeared in he stole the show and commanded the scene. I think the greatest villain as far as feats is concerned though is no doubt Little Finger, as he has caused the entire war of 5 kings in the first place and set GOT into motion.

Tywin was and is the greatest villain of the show in my opinion, because every scene Charles Dance appeared in he stole the show and commanded the scene. I think the greatest villain as far as feats is concerned though is no doubt Little Finger, as he has caused the entire war of 5 kings in the first place and set GOT into motion.

I agree, it was so dope for him to get his on the toilet but damn he brought swag to that character....I get the feeling that samwell's father is a throwback to tywinn. Ramsey had to go....I can see how people want Danny dead but it's just so much one can take from a sadistic bully....we needed closure...lol

I hated it. I will miss Ramsay, he was one of the best characters to ever have been on the screen. I was hoping he would win or at least escape to fight another day. Why couldn't they kill off Dany. Talk about a waste of space.

I don't understand everybody's hate for her.

She's not my favorite but, why?

Agreed. Ramsay was one of my favorite characters.

I thought his death was fitting though. It would have been out of character for Jon or Sansa to torture him in the manner that he tortures others.

I would have liked to see him put up more of a fight against Jon though. He seemed to fare pretty well against Yara's Iron Island men in melee combat.

I forgot how many Ironborn he took out in Yara's failed rescue attempt, but I was very shocked to see how skilled the character was :lol. So, I was expecting to see him and Jon fight it out to the death with swords. But, having Ramsay die by his own hounds (which he used to brutally murder others) was probably more fitting in the end.

Right now, I'm just wondering who'll fill the role at the quintessential "bad buy" of the show.

Last edited:
I'd say Euron Greyjoy. They had to have introduced him for a reason.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

There is another Iron Islands character that has yet to be introduced...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thought I read he was coming to the show, but would have thought he'd be introduced by now.

There is also a Very slim chance that
Spoiler Spoiler:
could still appear, but I'd say it is looking unlikely at this point.

I'd say Euron Greyjoy. They had to have introduced him for a reason.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Maybe. He's have to take a long ass time to rebuild his entire fleet from scratch, though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thought I read he was coming to the show, but would have thought he'd be introduced by now.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I had to confer to Wiki to remind myself of who he was :lol. But, it would be interesting if he was introduced.

About the second spoiler, I read an article (just a fan theory) that Arya might take on her role from the novels...

Last edited:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I assumed they were going to leave him out since he hadn't been introduced yet, but when Yara was speaking to Daenerys she did say "uncles".

Spoiler Spoiler:
With...14(?) episodes left I doubt it. Would have been amazing though...

Maybe. He's have to take a long ass time to rebuild his entire fleet from scratch, though.
Yara and Theon were unable to take the entire fleet. I don't know how many ships remain under Euron's control though.

About the second spoiler, I read an article (just a fan theory) that Arya might take on her role from the novels...
That would be interesting. It would make sense for Arya to meet up with the Brotherhood. The Hound is there after all.

To be honest I'd take Beric, Thoros and Hound over Stoneheart any day

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Back