HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fire scene does nothing for me. Its been done before, was kinda hoping one of the dragons to come to bbq the khals or something.

Prolly in the minority, but I prefer to see Melisandre nekid scenes than Daenarys.

well, she does have the better bod

I never thought I'd say this...but the new King of Kings Landing makes me miss Joffrey. I'd love to see how he would react to these sparrows.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

that little twat would end up in the dungeons too. Hopefully Margerie winds up taking her walk of shame next week

well, she does have the better bod

that little twat would end up in the dungeons too. Hopefully Margerie winds up taking her walk of shame next week
Part of me feels like he'd have his troops burn Kings Landing to the ground just to kill these ****s

I never thought I'd say this...but the new King of Kings Landing makes me miss Joffrey. I'd love to see how he would react to these sparrows.

Agree. Joffrey would have been throwing tantrums and boasting about how he should kill every one of them, and then sniveling like a coward when confronted. Comparatively, Tommen is a snorefest, but I figure Martin didn't want to replace one bratty, psychotic young king with another. Tommen was written to be uncertain, weak and easily manipulated. Plus he's a lot younger in the books I believe. There might have been a longer term story arc in mind, but with some many characters to deal with already on a week to week basis there might not be much time to devote to his character development. But who knows, certainly being in the middle of a peasant uprising and blood-drenched holy war could certainly reshape him, especially if there is a major death (which could always happen with GoT) or he gets injured. So that may end up going somewhere.

Agree. Joffrey would have been throwing tantrums and boasting about how he should kill every one of them, and then sniveling like a coward when confronted. Comparatively, Tommen is a snorefest, but I figure Martin didn't want to replace one bratty, psychotic young king with another. Tommen was written to be uncertain, weak and easily manipulated. Plus he's a lot younger in the books I believe. There might have been a longer term story arc in mind, but with some many characters to deal with already on a week to week basis there might not be much time to devote to his character development. But who knows, certainly being in the middle of a peasant uprising and blood-drenched holy war could certainly reshape him, especially if there is a major death (which could always happen with GoT) or he gets injured. So that may end up going somewhere.
I agree with all that and I think the result with tommen will be rewarding. I trust this show to make something worth the time. Something important will come from his relative passive attitude so far...

well, I'm thinking that Margerie will get the axe, so that should reshape him quite a bit. She hasn't contributed to the story at all in a long time, so besides still looking hot, there is no need for her.

Joffrey would have had the Sparrows head on a pike long ago. Crazy bastard wouldn't have allowed any slight against him.

Last edited:
The thing is if Joffrey were still around he no doubt would have racked up even more reprehensible acts that we'd want the Sparrows to humiliate and nail him....or so I'd imagine.

FavJU3K.jpg

I'm ready for my Queen to **** some **** up! Ramsay needs a disgusting, horrific death and I really hope Sansa does it or delivers the final blow if it's Jon and/or Brienne who do it.

I hope Margarry and Loras don't die but I wouldn't be surprised if they did :(

FavJU3K.jpg

I'm ready for my Queen to **** some **** up! Ramsay needs a disgusting, horrific death and I really hope Sansa does it or delivers the final blow if it's Jon and/or Brienne who do it.

I hope Margarry and Loras don't die but I wouldn't be surprised if they did :(
shes so gorgeous and pretty :love i love and need that damn dress lol beautiful

The Jon Snow/Sansa reunion definitely gave me the feels, LOL.

Have a very bad feeling about the upcoming Tyrell/Faith Militant confrontation...I see NO REASON to trust Cersei and Jamie. According to them, the Lannisters won't intervene, but I can see them having Margery and/or Loras killed in the midst of the chaos brought upon by the Tyrells and the Sparrows...

Oh yeah, I think you're right about the Tyrells... they're finished. Loras broke like a bouquet of rotten flowers (pathetic excuse for a knight). At least we'll know Margerie never succumbed. She's more of a knight than her brother would ever be. But, yeah, Cersai and Jaime have something treacherous planned, and I won't be surprised if Tommen ends up as collateral damage. I've always believed Cersai will go mad in the end, and that might be the last nail in her coffin.

I don't think Grandma Tyrell is that dumb. I think Cersie is trying to use them to get revenge on the Faith Militant but I wouldn't be surprised if the Tyrells don't just take Kings Landing.

That was a great episode, one of the best possibly. I teared up when Jon was reunited with Sansa. The writers have done a great job with Ramsay and we are starting to see some politics again.

I have this crazy theory that with just a little push Sam will end up being the feudal Lord of The Reach. With just two seasons ahead there's no possible way he becomes a maester, seriously.

I don't think Grandma Tyrell is that dumb. I think Cersie is trying to use them to get revenge on the Faith Militant but I wouldn't be surprised if the Tyrells don't just take Kings Landing.

I'd never imply that Oleanna Tyrell is a pushover. But she doesn't have Tywin Lannister to play off of anymore, and she and Lord Tywin spoke the same language. She and Cersei do NOT speak the same language, and it's one of the reasons they absolutely despise one another. And if you think the Lannisters are going to lose to the Tyrells after everything they've sacrificed, then "you haven't been paying attention" in the words of Tyrion. Cersei and Jaime will prevail, but they'll win only to ultimately lose to their own house of cards. In other words, by the time Cersei has the power she wants, King's Landing will be a shell ready to crumble. That's probably about the time Dany and her dragons will be paying the Red Keep a visit.

No, all of the foreshadowing is there. Sir Loras will soon get what he wants, which is for his pain "to end." Unfortunately, Cersei will make sure Margery goes down as well.

Excellent episode, I very much preferred it to the previous one. That Jon/Sansa reunion was really heartwarming. Though I fear Jon Snow 2.0 may not be quite as ready and willing to fight when needed.

Tyrion got some choice lines and while the High Sparrow is still an epic ******, he has a great backstory, it's very reminiscent of St. Francis of Assisi.

Robin is starting to remind me of Paul Reubens. :lol

hwFZ2ru.png

sWvnPJ4.jpg

Back