have you ever been happy when you didn't win something on ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it was a rare photo, I bid a really high amount on it since I really wanted it, but it was bid up by a shill bidder because as soon as the seconds ticked down and I was outbid by a lot of money, and within a few hours, I was sent a second chance offer and was told the High Bidder didn't want to pay and he/she would sell it to me for my high bid, I told him to stick it up his azz.

I honestly wonder if some of these guys have programs where they can actually see what people bid on their auctions. There have been auctions that no one has even looked at it but me and then I'll bid within the last day because I wouldn't be home before the auction ended. Someone would outbid me at the last second, with one bid, and then I'd get the email saying the winner no longer wanted it and I could have it for my high bid. And that would be a few minutes after the auction ended! No way would I want it! :mad:

while most of the time I am not happy, there are times when I am... like when i have put in a maximum bid, and then later regret that i bid that high. doesn't happen too often though, normally I bid on something that I really want.

Back