Haslab: Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In for a second. Got a second neutrona wand ordered too.
I reckon a lot of last minute orders were from people buying a second. I bought two, as I want one to display and one to fully customise and wear with my costume and finally replace my old Spirit proton pack.

So it's ended with 21,623 backers, tripling the minimum backing number. That's awesome!

I reckon a lot of last minute orders were from people buying a second. I bought two, as I want one to display and one to fully customise and wear with my costume and finally replace my old Spirit proton pack.

So it's ended with 21,623 backers, tripling the minimum backing number. That's awesome!

Planning to use one as my annual Halloween costume, too bad they won't ship in time next year. Great Haslab project but another long wait ahead. Still waiting on the Razor Crest.

I had some FOMO at the end but I passed, I just really wanted a 1984 pack, not this. :(

Hope it turns out well for all of you that backed it.

Planning to use one as my annual Halloween costume, too bad they won't ship in time next year. Great Haslab project but another long wait ahead. Still waiting on the Razor Crest.
Haha yeah impatiently awaiting the Razor Crest too. I'm not going to complain too loudly with this one as at least I had a chance to score it through an Australian retailer, same as the RC seeing Hasbro don't allow Aussies to back their projects. One of the crown jewels of my collection is the Haslab Sail Barge, so I'm expecting good things from both of these items when they finally arrive.

Haha yeah impatiently awaiting the Razor Crest too. I'm not going to complain too loudly with this one as at least I had a chance to score it through an Australian retailer, same as the RC seeing Hasbro don't allow Aussies to back their projects. One of the crown jewels of my collection is the Haslab Sail Barge, so I'm expecting good things from both of these items when they finally arrive.

I have the Sail Barge also and love it but I stupidly passed on it when it was a Haslab project. I was just really fortunate that a very nice board member here sold me one for a very reasonable price. I hope the Razor Crest turns out as great as the Barge did!

It's nonsense that they don't let Australia back Haslab projects. Even if they had to charge a bit extra for shipping they should at least give you folks the option.

We try really hard to stay focused on just Star Wars for the most part, but I backed this for my wife because she's been a Ghostbusters fan since childhood.

She had been okay with passing on it, but I had to do it after seeing her tear up during Ghosbusters Afterlife.

I'm new to the Ghostbusters fandom myself, but I'm really happy to see so many positively enthusiastic fans who share a genuine love for the movies, characters, tech, and cast.

This campaign made a lot of dreams come true, whether to just own a Proton Pack or to finally dress up like a Ghostbuster. And I truly commend Hasbro and the HasLab Ghostbusters team for that, as well as the fans that came together to make this happen.

heads up that Hasbro has made a running change to the Neutrona wand. The future batches produced will have an orange wand tip used for ‘toy guns.’ The last of the silver tipped barrels that were produced in 2020 got sent out in late Spring/early Summer of 2022. So cherish your early neutrona wand if you got them.

Also avoid using the wand’s ‘pop out tip’ feature as it is a little too forceful for all the mechanisms inside and may case failure of lights or mechanics.

I got my silver-tipped wand from BBTS a few days ago, it was sitting in my Pile of Loot for a while. A few of the 'screws' are orange, it seems a bit over-the-top that the tip would need to be orange as well, but that's above my pay grade.

I got my silver-tipped wand from BBTS a few days ago, it was sitting in my Pile of Loot for a while. A few of the 'screws' are orange, it seems a bit over-the-top that the tip would need to be orange as well, but that's above my pay grade.

Same here, mine was silver tipped from BBTS.

I was expecting the orange one but luckily these are the older batches.

Back