• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Ghostbusters Proton Pack Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batfreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is a sale for a very handy Ghostbusters Positron Collider, otherwise known to the casual fan as the Proton Pack from the film Ghostbusters. I have worked long and hard on this beauty,. I'm very proud of it, but sadly I must part with it. This pack is about 80-85% accurate and I have done ALOT of work on this thing. The pack comes with accurate working Power Cell lights and the 4 red blinking Cyclotron lights as well. Lights work when a 9V battery is plugged (no need to install your own lights!). Also included are the lights on the wand: There is the 3 white lights within the wand that light up bright as the flick of a switch, and the red, blue LED's, as well as the scrolling "grid" light's, all turn on at the flick of another switch. All the film accurate stickers and labels are applied. Also the accurate straps and alice frame are attacked to the back so its ready to wear. This is a rare oppurtunity to own a piece of film history with this custom made prop replica. I am only charging what it cost to me to build. If you have any questions, feel free to PM. Good luck!

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330696922335

Last edited:
Can you get a quick vid of this up, the lights etc in action, maybe close ups of the seems of the pack.

How easy is it to open it up and access the inside?

Whats the shell made from, is it a full molded shell or wood, and if I can ask who's plans did you follow?

Can you take a few pics with flash on so I can see the detail more clearly?

this is a vaccumform plastic shell. i didnt follow any specific plans, i just looked up info from different sources including gbfans.com. it should be pretty easy to open once you recieve it. here is a larger brighter pic of the pack:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/57027940@N07/6336897091/in/photostream

i will post a quick video i made shortly after i installed the lights. the grid light on the wand didnt have the black frame yet but i have since attached my own frame to it covering the large holes. there is a pic of the finished wand in my ebay listing, but i will show you later in the video what i mean.

Last edited:
Back