Haslab: Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrived today 🥰:

44907963gh.jpg

Arrived today 🥰:

44907963gh.jpg

How did yours arrive so fast?

I believe my notification stated mine would ship in early 2023.

Perhaps those that backed it earlier get them quicker - I waited a couple weeks before committing to HasLab.

Are you getting that additional backpack support?

forget what it is called (they use it for camping/military purposes?), I did a deep dive due diligence at some Ghostbusters forum about a year ago. :lol

Congrats on the early X-Mas!

How did yours arrive so fast?

I believe my notification stated mine would ship in early 2023.

Perhaps those that backed it earlier get them quicker - I waited a couple weeks before committing to HasLab.

Are you getting that additional backpack support?

forget what it is called (they use it for camping/military purposes?), I did a deep dive due diligence at some Ghostbusters forum about a year ago. :lol

Congrats on the early X-Mas!
Here in Germany we could not take part in the official Haslab campaign. We only had the option to order through the shop called zavvi. They were partners with Haslab and made it possible for Europe to get the Proton Pack.
And no, I will present the Proton Pack without the additional ARMY backpack part.
Everyone who ordered it can be happy. I'm definitely excited about the implementation.

I thought Hasbro had recently announced they'd launch a central European Haslab soon?
Yes, from now on we can also do future Haslab actions directly. I had no problem with the Razor Crest and the Proton Pack via zavvi. The most difficult thing was the sailing barge. The ebay auction was like playing the lottery.

Should be shipping for folks in the US. For Canadians like me we have no idea. No status update and no tracking email for us Canadians.

Should be shipping for folks in the US. For Canadians like me we have no idea. No status update and no tracking email for us Canadians.
Try downloading the FedEx app and put all your information in. Tracking will show up there faster then you getting a email from Hasbro. I checked the FedEx app today and mine is arriving on the 11th but I live in the US. I never received an email. Hopefully this helps a little. I know how anxious everyone is to get this.

Try downloading the FedEx app and put all your information in. Tracking will show up there faster then you getting a email from Hasbro. I checked the FedEx app today and mine is arriving on the 11th but I live in the US. I never received an email. Hopefully this helps a little. I know how anxious everyone is to get this.
Tried it this morning and it didn't work

Looks like with the US already shipping, now UK folks are now being sent out as well. Thanks Hasbro, leaving Canadians to the last.

Back