• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mattel 12" Ghostbusters Egon Spengler's PKE meter, proton pack, and empty box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
WTB: Mattel 12" Ghostbusters Egon Spengler's PKE meter, proton pack, and empty box

Hi everyone. I missed out on getting the 12" Ghostbuster Egon Spengler Mattel figure from www.mattycollector.com. I am now getting it together piece by piece. I am desperately looking for Egon's "PKE meter". Anyone that knows the Ghostbusters knows what I am talking about. If you have one you're willing to sell, or know where I can find it online...please send me a PM, or a reply here. I would really appreciate the help. I'm also looking for Egon's empty box from Mattel for his 12" figure. Thanks! :D

Re: WTB: Mattel 12" Ghostbusters Egon Spengler's "PKE meter" and empty box.

BUMP! :banghead

I'm still looking for the Egon Spengler 12" Mattel figure's PKE meter, and complete empty box.

Anyone out there that can help me out...please?! :confused:

My daily bump! :banghead

Anyone out there that can help me? If you don't have Egon's PKE meter and empty box...how about a website that does? :confused:

I've already checked www.toyanxiety.com, www.monkeydepot.com, and a few other sites, and no luck there.

Thanks!

BUUUMMMPPP IT UUUUUPPPP! :banghead

Anyone...? Anyone...? :confused:

I need Egon's proton pack guys/girls. Please contact me if you have it, know where to get it, or know someone that has it that will sell it to me.

Thanks again.

MY DAILY BUMP! :banghead

Still no help out there? No one with one Mattel Ghostbusters proton pack from the 12" figures? :confused:

C'mon...please help me out! Thanks!

My BUMP! :banghead ...for today!

I'm still looking....

for the Egon Spengler 12" figure's PKE meter, and his empty box from Mattel.

Anyone, anyone? :confused: Please help me out! Thanks! :D

THREW IT OUT!? :confused: :mad: :(

Why did you throw it away? I guess I'm one of those guys that likes to keep the empty boxes. Especially when it comes to Sideshow, Hot Toys, and these Mattel Ghostbusters boxes.

Well...you wouldn't happen to have a PKE Meter you would sell to me? Please let me know.

Anyone else out there have the PKE Meter AND Egon's box?

DOE.....RAY.....EGON! :D

I'm still looking for the PKE meter and the empty Ghostbusters 12" figure box by Mattel for Egon Spengler.

Please somebody help me out!

thanks...

WHO YA GONNA CALL...? :D

TIME TO BUMP IT UP...AGAIN! :banghead

I am STILL looking for Egon's PKE meter, and empty box from Mattel.

Please let me know if you have them. If you do not have them, please let me know where online I can find them. Thanks!

Time for another....BUMP! :banghead

So....anyone out there have Egon's PKE meter and/or the empty Mattel 12" Ghostbusters Egon Spengler box?

Please help me out! Thanks again!

I am still looking for Egon's PKE meter, and his empty box from the Mattel 12" Ghostbusters figure. But now, I am also looking for his proton pack.

MODs please change the title of my thread to "WTB: Mattel 12" Ghostbusters Egon Spengler's PKE meter, proton pack, and empty box".

Thanks!

...oh yeah...BUMP! :D

Re: WTB: Mattel 12" Ghostbusters Egon Spengler's PKE meter, proton pack, and empty bo

Still looking...

Anyone got a spare PKE meter, proton pack, and Mattel Ghostbusters Egon Spengler box for me?

PLEASE...let me know. :)

Thanks...and...BUMP!

Re: WTB: Mattel 12" Ghostbusters Egon Spengler's PKE meter, proton pack, and empty bo

Time once again...to BUMP IT UP! :wave

BUMP!

I am still looking for one loose Mattel Ghostbusters proton pack, Egon's empty box, and one loose PKE meter for my Egon Spengler 12" Mattel Ghostbusters figure. :wave

Help me out here....PLEASE! :pray:

BUMP!

I am still looking for the PKE meter, Egon's box, and Egon's proton pack. :gah:

Back