Hasbro 1:1 Accessories/Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. She'll get over it.

I have a huge Transformers Grimlock piece coming. Mine wasn't too thrilled either. :lol

lol

To those who have the metal shield, do the edges thin out at the edges and make a thin lip? It kinda looks that way. How is the thickness of the metal?

I noticed that, hope that's not the case.

The shine of the light bouncing off the metal is what sells it for me over the plastic.

Initially I thought it wasn't worth the price upgrade because the plastic version looks so good but the metal one pops now for me due to that shine and extra detail.

Best video so far, thanks for posting.

I feel bad for the dude he found a blemish while filming it :(

So the lip is there and it does kind of bug me, the edge should've just continued uninterrupted to the back side if that makes any sense.

IMG_9628.jpg

Last edited:
Nice!

Post pics or videos. Would love to see more in hand pics and vids.

I must've ordered mine after you guys cause mine is going to ship Oct 17th.

I ordered mine 3 days ago and it says preparing for shipment. I've always wanted a Cap shield, but never wanted to pay a ton of money for one. Pretty excited!

Mine shipped out from Amazon and it'll be here Monday! I'm just happy this shield cost half of what the EFX one costed me... Good luck to me if I try to turn that one loose now. More importantly, if this one is good, I can pass on expecting EFX to ever release their metal version.

Mine shipped out from Amazon and it'll be here Monday! I'm just happy this shield cost half of what the EFX one costed me... Good luck to me if I try to turn that one loose now. More importantly, if this one is good, I can pass on expecting EFX to ever release their metal version.

Well if eFX ever do a metal one, they can still market it as a replica from the MCU series of movies. Whereas this one, as cool as it is, is simply a general Captain America shield not a replica of the ones used in the films due to the differences.

Well if eFX ever do a metal one, they can still market it as a replica from the MCU series of movies. Whereas this one, as cool as it is, is simply a general Captain America shield not a replica of the ones used in the films due to the differences.
the differences are so small, but the price difference is so big. I really did not want to shell 600 plus on a metal shield, I already did that with the kings art, but I got art sale and paid 400.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back