Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Harmy set is great and lots of bonus features. The comparison of changes is my favorite to watch. The team negative versions of star wars and empire are great because its like being back in the theater watching them all those years ago.

Received my set of these and while only through ANH and ESB I can't express the sheer joy at watching The Original Trilogy the way it was meant to be viewed. A big thank you to everyone that's made these possible. And yeah, as already mentioned countless times...image quality really is stunning.

JimJimmyjones85 is there a scan version of Jedi like Star wars and Empire as well or is it something that hasn't been finished yet? I really love the raw versions of these as its like being in a old theater again.

At last... Order has been restored to the Galaxy...

It's a beautiful thing... Every glorious Hi-Def second of it...

Thank you Harmy... Thank you Jimmy...

May the Force be with You... Always...

:hi5:

So, there's an actual blu-ray of this that's available? I held out hope that Disney/Fox would get something done for the 40th anniversary to get the original versions out there, but that ship has sailed. Seem like there's nothing but good things said about Harmy's editions, so I'd be highly interested if there is an actual physical copy available.
'

Chuck. You will go to the Harmy system. There you will find Jimmy. The Jedi Re-Master who helped me...

ben hoth.jpg

Back