Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine in last week and was able to watch "Star Wars" and it was great just to see Han shoot first. That scene gave me a huge ear to ear grin. I'll try to catch Empire and Jedi tomorrow.

Question - are the current versions in 720p or 1080p?

None of the versions will be 1080p. Due to the varying sources used, Harmy felt that 720p was the best to use. TBH it is hard to see a difference. The textures in Vaders mask are so apparent in SW that I felt it was the highest quality.

None of the versions will be 1080p. Due to the varying sources used, Harmy felt that 720p was the best to use. TBH it is hard to see a difference. The textures in Vaders mask are so apparent in SW that I felt it was the highest quality.

Is that true for the latest ESB too?
I thought Harmy already released a 1080P for that.

The Harmy's really look great. I put them in and my wife thought it was a new release of the unaltered versions because the picture quality is top notch. She's a longtime fan and loves the Harmy set as much as I do. The bonus features are nice too.

I'm shocked that they're 720p. They look just as good as my other blu-rays.

Ya the jump in noticeable quality is 480 to 720. 1080 is all the same and very hard to tell until u get to 2k. 2k/4K it's just a number from there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eager to get mine. Can't wait.

I bought theses disks a while ago and they still work great. Just downloaded them as well so now I have the hard copy's and all three on my phone/iPads so they are with me at all times. Anytime I'm at a buddies place I can now commandeer his tv by mirroring [emoji736]

I bought theses disks a while ago and they still work great. Just downloaded them as well so now I have the hard copy's and all three on my phone/iPads so they are with me at all times. Anytime I'm at a buddies place I can now commandeer his tv by mirroring [emoji736]

I love the fact that I can play the OT at any point on my iPad.

Back