Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ArkhamHarleyQuinn.jpg

Probably because the game was amazing. :dunno

The game was amazing, both of them. But why dye her hair like that? Slly. There is already an awesome arkham city statue of her.

This is an attempt of a classic harley and they you guys want mixed stuff? I don't get it :thud:

Well this is just me :peace

The game was amazing, both of them. But why dye her hair like that? Slly.

This is an attempt of a classic harley and they you guys want mixed stuff? I don't get it :thud:

Well this is just me :peace

Probably because they know the chance of them getting another Harley PF any time soon is nil. Some of them might have the money to not only pay for a mod but buy another Harley head separately to have it modded. This way they get to keep the statue intact and get another change of head specifically to what they want.

Personally I like the EX, but I like psychotic crazy looking statues. It's all a matter of taste and people who can afford to get exactly what they want.

Keep it classic... For now. Lol

As much as I like AA and AC Harley costumes, I'm glad that SS went for the classic look for their first PF of her. I mean we do have more (smaller scale) choices for the game versions from different companies already. But the choices for PFs are very limited. I mean the DCD Harley PF is just yuck compare to this SS classic version IMO.

Day one EX pre order for me!

Pretty excited for this piece. A debate if I should order day 1 and if I really want the EX. Hmm. But hurry it up Sideshow be Thursday! :impatient::gah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back