Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the kitchen and bathroom, the living room and bedroom are the worst place for comic statues.

Well, they're not literally in those rooms, but they're in a display room adjacent and in view of them. Whenever I have any company over, they usually notice and then spend a long time looking at them lol.

Will do guys! Wonder what the edition size for the EX will be. Hope very low. :)

Seriously. The nipples are tacky imo. What woman have you ever seen.... nm. Just never mind.
If she comes with those nipples, I definitely won't be able to display her in the living room or bedroom that's for sure.
:goodpost:

A few people have said "women have nipples" so no big deal. Women also have ******s so shouldn't she have a camel toe? I bet you guys would complain if Superman had a package outline in his spandex. I assure you that 90% of female comic fans would be put off by them.

The point is, the nipples are tacky and unnecessary. The statue was perfect without them. Sure, it will be disappointing to pass on this because of somethig so stupid, but if I want to see really nice boobs I will just ask my wife. :monkey1

Either way, I will wait for the regular to be released since I have no interest in the EX.

Yes, but her **** are huge. Complaining about nipples seems silly.

Well, they're not literally in those rooms, but they're in a display room adjacent and in view of them. Whenever I have any company over, they usually notice and then spend a long time looking at them lol.

Make it a member's only room. :cool:

After the kitchen and bathroom, the living room and bedroom are the worst place for comic statues.

Why are the living room and bedroom bad places? That's where I keep mine. :(

I see obvious reasons for the kitchen and bathroom, so I can't imagine anyone keeping them there.

hey fellow freaks, just a question before the Harley PO on Thursday.

Can I use one card for the NRD, then when flex payments come around later on, use another card for those by updating my payment details on my account?

hey fellow freaks, just a question before the Harley PO on Thursday.

Can I use one card for the NRD, then when flex payments come around later on, use another card for those by updating my payment details on my account?

yesah, just make sure you check all the boxes when you update

I realize that the cartoon made her super cute and silly, but in reality, the woman that would sleep with the Joker is much closer in spirit to the bride of Chucky (as crude of a comparison as that is, though I understand the need to smear the artists' work) than you are willing to admit.

It's not just the animated series that had her like that. They carried the work over into the Gotham Sirens series and other works.

I guess it's just a case of when I've seen Harley without her make up, she hasn't been as creepy as shown on the ex.

It's not just the animated series that had her like that. They carried the work over into the Gotham Sirens series and other works.

I guess it's just a case of when I've seen Harley without her make up, she hasn't been as creepy as shown on the ex.

But isnt the ex head base on the. Creepy video game version? Forgot the name of it but you all know the batman video game.

It's supposed to be based off of the Batman animated series and comics. Harley sometimes (on her down time) would dress in casual attire and without any clown (white face paint) makeup.

Most of the complaints for the EX head is that she didn't look as angry as that in the cartoon or her comics. She looked crazy but, cute. Nothing like the EX head we're all getting.

Last edited:
3002271_press01.jpg

300227_press03.jpg

This is Harley.

Not Scarlet Johansen in a clown outfit.

She's "perky". She's crazy. She's perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back