Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sorry about that, I had to go out with some relatives.

Not much too Arkham Harley, different hair, more mascara, slight skin tone change...oh and dog collar

971027_10151462161143562_709751143_n.jpg

Thanks Josh, and you don't have to apologize. I think it could be a cool alternative if I could find someone to paint it for me. Also, maybe a better alternate head sideshow should've considered. Thanks again. I like the way it came out.

Going to pass on this one. Like the character but don't really like the regular head that much and the ex head is hideous IMO. Missed out on Joker, but got Ivy and Batman ex on PO. Will probably sell Ivy off and just keep Batman.

Okay let me preface this by saying that I like the Harley EX and in no way am I trying to get a war started. But here I am waiting for the art supply store to open and boredom sometimes breeds my curiosity.

So I decided to see what would happen if I changed the EX's skin tone, added a domino mask and maybe some hair highlights.

It's not perfect but, let me know what you guys think

942640_10151461551283562_1384717639_n.jpg

Nah, I did like they did a head without so much make up. I don't want two with it caked on. I was really looking forward to a possible Harley head with no make up all over the place but they made her into an angry bride of Chucky - the only Harley feature is the tongue poking out and her pig tails.

Why couldn't they convey this sweet Harley?

[ame]https://youtu.be/6wBjZemeh3k[/ame]

I so hope they can rework it, or somehow create another head that displays more of her fun/sweet side that you can purchase separately.

I feel like without makeup she should look more sweet. Seems weird to have such a sadistic awful look lol

I like her EX head.

Same here, in fact, it will be probably how I display her the most.

Yeah, at first I was like what??! Then now I'm like wow! Im glad we got a weird cool looking head. I like it more the more I see it. It's different then another simple smiling face. I will display the ex head equal to the reg head. The ex head is very cool to have! Great ex! Ex or fail on this one! I'm ordering on day one, no way I'm waiting for the WL on this one.

They did it on the Supes PF. Changed the REG head on it and I think it turned out even better than the original head that was previewed at SDCC last year.

But that was done before it went up for Pre-order........They got less then a week lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back