Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I agree! I think its an all-around fantastic piece. But they've just done the full reveal and 85% of the feedback is about her nipples! There is so much to discuss as a collector.

How do people feel about the fabric? Is the costume design accurate? Choice of base? Possible mods?

Definitely you can barley see the nips anyway. This is a stunning statue, I'm really pleased how it's turned out. SS are really kicking *** with the DC licence

man I don't collect male statues or movie statues AT ALL, but I will not hesitate to break those rules for a Leatherface PF.

Just a side note on the iron man PF we got a while back. Was that a movie statue or comic statue? The one with his hand sticking up shooting.

Okay let me preface this by saying that I like the Harley EX and in no way am I trying to get a war started. But here I am waiting for the art supply store to open and boredom sometimes breeds my curiosity.

So I decided to see what would happen if I changed the EX's skin tone, added a domino mask and maybe some hair highlights.

It's not perfect but, let me know what you guys think

942640_10151461551283562_1384717639_n.jpg

Looks good, now just do her look from Arkham City with the red and black in her hair and just black around her eyes. Could look good.

It looks good... but still think SSC put too much manger in her face... wish it was more maniac playful and cute.... i think they added to much scrunching between her eyes... will still get her to go with Joker, Ivy and eventually Selina

Agreed. The EX looks nice, but they made the face look angry instead of playful, which would be more suitable for Harley.

I like both head sculpts. But will display it with the regular version. Really happy with how this turned out and I'll be pre-ordering this Thursday, :)

Really hoping Nightwing gets made eventually..

Do not like the gummy smile.

Do not like the EX head. At. All.

For this kind of money, it has to be a thing I cant live without. Easy pass. Athough it is still way better than that horrible "museum" piece with the hyenas, I'll admit that much.

My thoughts exactly. I love Harley but I'll be passing on this one as well.

Okay let me preface this by saying that I like the Harley EX and in no way am I trying to get a war started. But here I am waiting for the art supply store to open and boredom sometimes breeds my curiosity.

So I decided to see what would happen if I changed the EX's skin tone, added a domino mask and maybe some hair highlights.

It's not perfect but, let me know what you guys think

942640_10151461551283562_1384717639_n.jpg

No offense, but I much prefer the original look of the EX head.

Iron Man 2 Movie statue

Thanks bro. I wanted it liked it. But I can't buy it now because it's a movie version. :slap i dont collect movie superheroe versions. but the Harley is still a go for me. The ex head is still a great bonus instead of a useless weapon or plant. :clap thanks SS for the extra head! Oh and the nipples too :)

Thanks bro. I wanted it liked it. But I can't buy it now because it's a movie version. :slap i dont collect movie superheroe versions. but the Harley is still a go for me. The ex head is still a great bonus instead of a useless weapon or plant. :clap thanks SS for the extra head! Oh and the nipples too :)

Ummm ALL of the recent armours that have appeared in the comics have been inspired by those armours.... in fact several of the movie armours have appeared in the comic books... so there no more excuses.

I finally found something I dont like about the figure. Harley is looking in the same direction as the Joker meaning I cant set them up to look at each other. I may now pass on this........nah I think not.

I finally found something I dont like about the figure. Harley is looking in the same direction as the Joker meaning I cant set them up to look at each other. I may now pass on this........nah I think not.

For what it's worth I think it makes more sense to have them looking the same direction as the idea is that they are standing together. If anything you should have them both looking toward Batman or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back