Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that a winner was posted for the Mother's Day contest and I went to see if I'd missed any others. I read the comment and had to laugh. People make whole threads here that never get anything changed, but this lone crusader put all his chips down on a single facebook post.

:rotfl

im looking forward to ordering her, cause that cloth is coming off asap and going to customize the wrinkles and paint it in latex look!!

End of the day the reg is awesome. The EX is a bonus. If someone doesn't like it, wait for a reg and save some money.

:goodpost: yes there's enough people who likes this. It won't be change. But I'm not as confident about the nipples staying in production. I hope they do stay in production. :pray:

Well there are quite a few who aren't fans of the bride of Chucky ex face, and wish it could be changed to not be so angry.

And there are quite a few that think it kicks ***, is perfectly in line with the style laid down by the Joker PF, and even though it's not exactly what they had hoped for, still recognize it as an excellent representation of the genuinely bat**** Harleen Quinzel.

I realize that the cartoon made her super cute and silly, but in reality, the woman that would sleep with the Joker is much closer in spirit to the bride of Chucky (as crude of a comparison as that is, though I understand the need to smear the artists' work) than you are willing to admit.

And there are quite a few that think it kicks ***, is perfectly in line with the style laid down by the Joker PF, and even though it's not exactly what they had hoped for, still recognize it as an excellent representation of the genuinely bat**** Harleen Quinzel.

I realize that the cartoon made her super cute and silly, but in reality, the woman that would sleep with the Joker is much closer in spirit to the bride of Chucky (as crude of a comparison as that is, though I understand the need to smear the artists' work) than you are willing to admit.

nuff' said & :goodpost: I'll be getting the Ex on Thursday.

:goodpost: order in a few days! :hi5: ex or fail! I might watch the bride of chucky tonight to get in the mood for PO day! :wink1:

:Flush ..... Let's move on and talk about statues please.

I agree, but your incessant ocd need to bring up this statue's nipples in every one of your post is getting redundant.I figured it must be indicative
of something...:peace

Seriously. The nipples are tacky imo. What woman have you ever seen.... nm. Just never mind.

If she comes with those nipples, I definitely won't be able to display her in the living room or bedroom that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back