Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7577315502_71cb0bcc9d_z.jpg

And now back to our regularly scheduled programing. Thanks devil! :hi5:

Alpha's post does not support your position one bit. He is talking about flipping a Joker PF and the profits/loss associated with it. You were talking about being able to easily pick one up for under retail. A statement you continually make with no facts to support your position.

For the record, the price of a statue is not an opinion but a fact. If you don't like the look of a statue, if you don't like a pose, if you think the cloth on a piece looks bad, or if you don't like the wormy looking eyes on a certain COH, etc....these are opinions. The fact is that over the last 2 months the average price for a Joker PF on the bay came to $387 + shipping. That average cost is above the retail price by SSC for the Joker PF. That is a fact, not an opinion. Peeps didn't jump on you because you stated an opinion. They jumped on you because you consistently misrepresent the facts.

Well, I've seen six or maybe even seven sell for under retail (links to which I posted many pages ago if you're down for the search--FACT). And there are 35 of him on ebay right now and no one is buying--FACT. Even the ones listed for under $400 are collecting dust--FACT. IMO they made too many of him was all I was saying (BTW and I was speaking only to members who share my opinion--FACT) and if you don't like hearing MY opinion, don't read my posts or respond to me. Or you can block my posts, gladly (all optional). Now thanks and have a good night. :peace Goodnight everyone. :wave Yeesh lol.

Well, I've seen six or maybe even seven sell for under retail (links to which I posted many pages ago if you're down for the search--FACT). And there are 35 of him on ebay right now and no one is buying--FACT. Even the ones listed for under $400 are collecting dust--FACT. IMO they made too many of him was all I was saying (BTW and I was speaking only to members who share my opinion--FACT) and if you don't like hearing MY opinion, don't read my posts or respond to me. Or you can block my posts, gladly (all optional). Now thanks and have a good night. :peace Goodnight everyone. :wave Yeesh lol.

Dude. Can you read? There are 11 REGs for sale on the bay right now and 4 are international sellers. NONE of them are listed at retail. :slap That is why they are sitting there. The cheapest US listing is well over $500. Of course buyers will wait for a bid or a BIN price that is in line with the last few sold listings. Prove me wrong. Please post a link to a Joker PF that is listed for under retail and is sitting on the bay. You can't. FACT!

Don't get pissy with peeps when you can't support your "opinion" with facts. Sleep tight.

Last edited:
Some people just can't get it through their heads that the only person who gives a damn about what they have to say is the board dunce.

Fact! :lecture

Haha, just kidding of course. Now, back to the bewbs!
379603_10151694690282533_2091479682_n.jpg

jessica_nigri_harley_quinn_cosplay_W8FmHNHm.sized.jpg

Last edited:
Ex ordered, what the hell, no point wasting time looking later on. Who am I kidding? I know I will buy it anyways. I love this scuplt, ex face, nipples, and cloth is ok. Not happy for the ES but I can't pass this up. I'm kind of wishing now that I had called to speak with someone on the phone personally on past issues instead of the email system. Today I spoke with Daniel and he seem so helpful. It was something I could never get through on emails. I really think if I called on my other issues in the pass the outcome would have been different. I really liked how he was so understanding on the phone and wanted me to be 100% satisfy. That's still the most important thing in collecting these things. From now on I will just call them to talk with someone personally. It seems to be so much better. No weeks waiting and he called me back next day twice. I was busy both days and didnt have time to return his call. but he still called. This was great! Shows they want to take care of it ASAP! They are helping me out right now on my LD and BD. As long as I know good people like Daniel is there to back me up. I feel much better if I have to call them. Thanks Daniel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back