Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, some people whining about the same BS over and over throughout this entire thread, then turn around and do the exact opposite of what they preach!

This thread makes me shake my head so much, my head is spinning!
6279_89c6.gif

Wow! I figure if I order it people would be be happy and calm down a bit. Im very surprise it's the opposite. Never expected this reaction.
Ok taking a stand on this one was not easy. The statue was well made, love everything about it! It was hard to not buy it. So I decided to give in and not worry about it until a year. Also called SS direct it gives me better hope of getting things resolved. So it seems. They do want me to me 100% satisfy which is a huge plus! Thats another reason I decided to order it now. Besides spidey would be so happy if I had missed this and need to pay more later on if the price goes up which I really doubt. But now I won't have to risk it. Sorry spidey, I still love you! :D
MM no worries, you are still my bro. I understand how others feel passionate about collecting. You my friend keep collecting and enjoy the hobby. Don't stress yourself out. If we all want stress, we can all get it at work or out in the real world. So I guess I will have Harley reserved and can't wait to get it! Only thing I ask for is please do not get damage in shipping. :pray:

Last edited:
Wow! I figure if I order it people would be be happy and calm down a bit. Im very surprise it's the opposite. Never expected this reaction.
Ok taking a stand on this one was not easy. The statue was well made, love everything about it! It was hard to not buy it. So I decided to give in and not worry about it until a year. Also by SS direct it gives me better hope of getting things resolved. So it seems. They do want me to me 100% satisfy which is a huge plus! Thats another reason I decided to order it now. Besides spidey would be so happy if I had missed this and need to pay more later on if the price goes up which I really doubt. But now I won't have to risk it. Sorry spidey, I still love you! :D
MM no worries, you are still my bro. I understand how others feel passionate about collecting. You my friend keep collecting and enjoy the hobby. Don't stress yourself out. If we all want stress, we can all get it at work or out in the real world. So I guess I will have Harley reserved and can't wait to get it! Only thing I ask for is please do not get damage in shipping. :pray:

Awesome CBG, whatever makes you happy. I'm sure peeps have calmed down by now. Me, lol I'm not stressed at all. Just ran away from all the heated drama. :dunno :lol Anyway, glad you're happy with your purchase. I'm sure the freaks will come around about your decision if they haven't already. And if not, who cares, the ignore feature works so you don't have to hear the heat from them. I've been posting on other threads all night and have been given a much warmer response by members on those threads. :lol All good over here brother, no stress, goodnight.

jesus, this is like FB, with people posting every ten minutes on what they're doing for the day.

Can we just start a new Harley Thread please. Mods make it so.....:lecture

And CBG, if I may make a suggestion, don't post something everytime you change your mind about a piece. The up and down, back and forth decision making that seems to follow your posting themes is probably the main reason for the forum scrutiny. As for your other posts while some are rather bizzare and repeatative, I think most have come to accept them for whom they come from, but for myself the continuous changing of an order, or cancelling of an order for different reasons is a bit soap boxy.

Do what you want and i'm not picking on you, just stating my opinion is all. :monkey1

peace dude:peace

People are People.

It's unfortunate this piece doesn't even ship until March. It's a long wait and the chances of this thread being on track between now and then are slim.

for a second there I though I was reading the Batman thread (same BS) and freak out....
I'm tired, off to bed. :wave

It's unfortunate this piece doesn't even ship until March. It's a long wait and the chances of this thread being on track between now and then are slim.

yeah, another 6+ pages of jibberish, and I know that if I don't want to read it all I have to do is stay away, but it's like a train wreck and you just cant help but look.....:gah:

Now look at what you have all done, the Wolverine LSF is sad. :mad:

Looks like a few folks are not going to be coming to the team CBG potluck.

Too bad, there will be cookies. and a polka band.

Going to be better than the team leader 4th of July bash. (Insert Eastbound and Down reference here).

Nipples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back