Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's actually one once a month at a club not far from me. Next one is June 8th. :lol Next time you guys are in South Florida just hit me up, I'll take you as long as you can find something to fit their dress code.

Pan handle here I come!!!! :blissy:monkey5

There's actually one once a month at a club not far from me. Next one is June 8th. :lol Next time you guys are in South Florida just hit me up, I'll take you as long as you can find something to fit their dress code.

Oh snap, I better get on the treadmill if I'm gonna look trim enough for that.

SS showed the art concept in the 2013 Calendar which I think features all 2013CY concept releases. I think we'll be POing Cats before the end of the calendar year.

22784_10200127770336452_1165003209_n.jpg

I like Cat's assets! :yess:

No you don't need to do anything.

If you're not happy with the fig as is then you might get it customised but that's up to you.

But if you're not happy with the fig I would say don't buy it.

So for 400.00 we need to custom it. :monkey1

See the answers below. CBG, if you aren't happy with the way it looks, don't buy it. However, there have always been collectors who like to customize their statues to their liking. There is certainly nothing wrong with doing so.

No you don't need to do anything.

If you're not happy with the fig as is then you might get it customised but that's up to you.

But if you're not happy with the fig I would say don't buy it.

BINGO!:exactly::lecture

no, but if you have the time, money and desire then go for it....:lecture

DITTO for you Quad! :exactly::lecture

]

I'm happy with the fig as is. I think she looks great. I'm in the minority but I like both portraits. I think her pose is perfect. The hammer looks great and I dig the base.

The material isn't terrible but it isn't great. Not sure if it has that tight fit I want for Harley. I reckon a custom would take this up a notch. For me it would be worth it.

I might be totally wrong and may need to see some pics from SDCC. I always felt that fabric made her look like she was in a bedtime one-piece. A jumper.

The tight leather/latex look makes it a more mature Harley.

For the record, I am in favor of lower edition sizes overall. However, I realize that SSC is a business and is in business to make a profit. That is just a fact.

The thing that kind of irks me is your constant hammering of the Joker PF and it's aftermarket value. Let's set the record straight. EVERY EX that has sold on eBay since March has sold for over retail. I know that you are usually referring to the REG Joker PF as selling below retail so let's look at the sold listings of the REG since March. Here they are.

May 17th: 2 Listings for $439 & $489
May 15th: $305 (no art box, no shipping box)
May 2nd: $285 (seller does not list whether he has art box or not)
April 12th: $305
April 7th: $350
April 2nd: $450
March 30th: $375
March 21st: 2 listings at $410 and $412
March 18th: $440

So according to the sold listings there were 3 out of 11 listings that went below retail. Of those 3 we know that one did not have an art box and one did not list whether there is an art box or not. Since March 18th, on average, the REG Joker PF has been selling for $387. That price does not include shipping. Last time I checked, the Joker PF sold for $350 at retail. I'm not saying you can't score a REG under retail. What I am saying is that on average, most peeps have not.

Let us also not forget that this piece has only been released for less than a year now. How many REGs of any statue can you say has skyrocketed in value a year after release? As a matter of fact, most REGs of any character can be had at or around retail within a year of its release. The Joker REG PF is simply following the usual pattern of most of SSC's REG releases. Nothing unusual or worth noting with the aftermarket value of the Joker PF. It will certainly require some more time to see if SSC has over saturated the market. It's far too soon to draw any conclusions of the aftermarket value of the REG Joker PF. As of right now though, the Joker PF is hardly going for peanuts in the aftermarket.

Factor in 10% for fees and most of these sellers lost money. Plus shipping from SS.

These are impatient flippers then... they're new to the game, the real OG flippers know when to wait before they turn their statues over or offer for trades. These sellers look like flippers that are panicking because they aren't seeing immediate 2-4x price increases like they're seeing on a Doom PF EX when in fact it took that PF almost 6 years to even get to 2k. Bottom line is if you're new to the game of flipping and you can't afford to store 30-50 statues for 5-6 years do yourself (financially) and collectors (edition sizes) a favor and don't put in an order. Ebay's your only hope of reaching a wide enough audience and no way a regular version of a statue jumps 13% in one year to cover your ebay & paypal fees so your dumb *** can break even on a sale.

Factor in 10% for fees and most of these sellers lost money. Plus shipping from SS.

That has no bearing on the conversation I was having with the original poster. He stated that he and others can pick up a Joker PF for under retail any time they want. That means as BUYERS anyone can pick up a Joker PF for peanuts on the bay. Our conversation had nothing to do with selling/flipping.

The fact is that if I bought the Joker PF off of eBay during the last 2 months, I would have spent on average $387 + shipping costs to purchase the piece. Listing fees, paypal fees, or even original shipping costs from SSC have no impact on me as a buyer. The price I pay for a statue is the price I pay.

If you want to have a conversation about flipping and profits, then have at it. However, that was not the intent of my post that you quoted. The reason for my post was to show that picking up the PF for way under retail off the bay is a myth for the most part.

That has no bearing on the conversation I was having with the original poster. He stated that he and others can pick up a Joker PF for under retail any time they want. That means as BUYERS anyone can pick up a Joker PF for peanuts on the bay. Our conversation had nothing to do with selling/flipping.

The fact is that if I bought the Joker PF off of eBay during the last 2 months, I would have spent on average $387 + shipping costs to purchase the piece. Listing fees, paypal fees, or even original shipping costs from SSC have no impact on me as a buyer. The price I pay for a statue is the price I pay.

If you want to have a conversation about flipping and profits, then have at it. However, that was not the intent of my post that you quoted. The reason for my post was to show that picking up the PF for way under retail off the bay is a myth for the most part.

:slap please don't this thread is useless enough.:monkey4

:slap please don't this thread is useless enough.:monkey4

:exactly:
I ordered first day but then had second thoughts. SS asked me to send them an alt ship form, ( for the fourth time)so I decided to ignore them and they canceled my order. After the disappointed with Barroness I don't have much faith on this one. Plus don't like the ex head. I hope cat women works out, I'll be all over that PO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back